Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Wow , I have been trying to down load photos. I can do it every where except the avatar and the artist pictures( human photos) bear_grin . But every where else it works. UMMMMMMMMMMMMM  ?????????? bear_cry  to crazy !! I just cant shrink my pictures for those sections to download .If I go to far the picture is terrible. Oh well !! If any one can help , please do.

Jodi Falk Bears by jodi
relieffundandme002.jpg

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I assume you want to upload (not download) your avatar and photo to TT. Do you have the avatar and photo on your computer? They should not be hosted at photobucket.com. You upload them from your computer to TT.

Quy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Nice to see you Jodi!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Jodi... and a great BIG welcome to Teddy Talk!  I'm so glad you've decided to join in!  I SEE you..... so you must be doing it right!   bear_wub

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Quy wrote:

I assume you want to upload (not download) your avatar and photo to TT. Do you have the avatar and photo on your computer? They should not be hosted at photobucket.com. You upload them from your computer to TT.

Quy

I am cutting and paisting them from Photobucke, and it works good except for the avatar. Because it is to big. Im new at all this computer stuff and to tell you the truth I dont even know what questions to ask , thats how new I am at this . I only know I cant get a good avatar picture out of what I know is a good picture originally.I keep reading all the help tips I can find and still get same results.Oh you know what , I think my Avatar was uploaded from My Pictures where they are stored.When I press on browse it goes there. I have gone in and made picture 180 pixels wide and I get the blury picture , but that is the only way it will connect to this sight.But as you see if I go to Photo bucket I can cut and paist but that doesnt work for the avatar, I TRIED !!

Maybe you can help
                                            Jodi Falk
Sample of picture cut and paisted from Photobucket

relieffundandme002.jpg

But see how blury my avatar is ? OHHHHHHHH   artists dont like that, its like finger nails on a chalk board !!
mybears021.jpg

Another cut paist from Photo Bucket

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Jodi Falk wrote:

I have gone in and made picture 180 pixels wide and I get the blury picture

Is it bluried on your end after enlarging the photo or after it was uploaded to TT?

I have enlarged your photo and the quality is good. I can upload it to your avatar if you want. Please let me know.

Quy bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Qua ,if you can make it look better go ahead please. The original picture is good but when you shrink it .... it becomes blury on my computer and on this avatar. So I dont know how to correct this but if you do GREAT :clap:   I had to shrink the photo to get it to connect to TT.

Jodi Falk

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Done. Please check it out.

Quy bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

QUA,  How did you do that ??? God Bless you but I need to know how to correct a problem like that . THANK YOU sooooooooo much !!

Jodi Falk

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Jodi Falk wrote:

QUA,  How did you do that ??? God Bless you but I need to know how to correct a problem like that . THANK YOU sooooooooo much !!
  Can you change the picture on my Picture with the other artists? where the human pictures are ? User Photos ??

Jodi Falk

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Jodi Falk wrote:

QUA,  How did you do that ??? God Bless you but I need to know how to correct a problem like that . THANK YOU sooooooooo much !

Please tell me the software you are using.

Quy bear_original

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Quy wrote:
Jodi Falk wrote:

QUA,  How did you do that ??? God Bless you but I need to know how to correct a problem like that . THANK YOU sooooooooo much !

Please tell me the software you are using.

Quy :)

For the avatar picture I used Olympus Camedia Master. My pictures that are out side shots are with a new camera and I think something different. But the avatar picture is what I said.

Jodi Falk

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

I'm not familiar with that software. Do you have an image editing software? I use Photoshop.

Quy

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Quy,   Boy this sounds stupid ... but I don't think so. I asked hubby and he doesn't know. But it may be he just doesn't want to take the time.... that happens allot . How do I tell ? Where do I look ? You know on my new camera There is a place where I go and I inhance color and darker or lighter  and I can inhance clarity but I have not noticed in that if I can down size( haven't found it yet , but have looked) . I have been going back to my pictures section and pulling up the photo and then change size there but like I said if a sight needs really small 2 by 2  pictures it kills my picture quality. If you have time , I just listed on Bear Pile, and if you look my small thumb nail picture are terrible but when you click on them they don't look to bad , not as good as original but I had to shrink down to 300 or 325 pixels to get them to transfer to the sight. This is the problem I am coming accross. If I try to just put the pictures the way they are it tells me it is to big .. Go to         http://bearsbyjodifalk.bearpile.com
and you will see the problem.
But when I can transfer from Photo bucket they look good . And when it doesnt tell me they are to big I use that.
                                                     XoXo Thanks
                                                                   Jodi Falk

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Quy,

I have to get off line for a while , I fineally have a day off from my full time OTHER JOB !!!  bear_wacko So I have things I have to check up on ... But again THANKS !! You are the best I will pray for a special blessing to come your way. I will check back later to see if you had a chance to look at Bear Pile. bear_grin

BEAR HUGS

Jodi Falk

Board footer