Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Stellajella Wien

Hello all you fluffy ladies and gents,

even if you didn´t wonder: nope, I was not kidnapped by weight watchers as their best example for chocoholic research. bear_cry

I had a week of holidays on Teneriffe and was spotted by a couple of whale savers who kept pushing me back into the sea.

( Gosh, this one won´t ever grow up! :crackup: )
I managed to escape on the very evening when France played football against Italy, when they were distracted by Zisou´s foul play.  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Ok, I admit, I´m not as big as a whale …yet bear_happy
The reason why I didn´t post in a long time is simply lack of time. Sorry, I have no better excuse to offer.

It took me days to go through most of the posts and pix and it made me laugh, ponder and sad. This virtual community works like any old community anywhere and somehow we all manage to get along. And I like it here.
So I´ll be back!

Even if I don´t post… big sissy will be watching y´all , so let them keep coming, your pix of gorgeous teddies and goolies and of George Clooney swinging nekkid  from the ceiling fan and all them lovely fellows who I don´t know;)

Have a smashing weekend y´all!

bear_wub

Love to y´all

Gaby :rose:

PS: I´m gonna post a picture of me soon cause I think it´s about time to put my face to my words.

PPS: Dilu, it sure is fun doing the colour thingie, ain´t it? bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  Don't be gone too long!  I love to look for your posts because you always have something funny or witty or encouraging to say  :hug:   

bear_wub And NO, I don't believe you can look like a whale  bear_wub   ...says she who's been ducking the camera for nigh on 10 years  :crackup:  :photo:

Stellajella Wien

Awwww, that´s nice of you Debbie! Thank you! :hug: ( I´d like to think of myself as being encouraging, but then again, I´m quite unsure  bear_wacko )

Cheers!

Gaby bear_flower
xoxo

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea . . . Gaby's back!!  You've been missed, girl!  Post when you can, I enjoy your input!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Gaby..I sure laughed at your post bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  Don't be gone too long. bear_flower

Board footer