Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi Dear friends. I have not been an active little merlot lover lately on this forum. But I have been very aware of the concerns and topic discussions. I just wish to say that we are each and everyone of us are very diverse and individual but beautiful in spirit in our own way. I love this forum and the individual spirits that visit and and comment. I do mean all of the comments!

We are all growing souls full of life. I thank you all for the friendship and caring I have received over this past year! I admire all of you and love all of your differences. We are strong and we will overcome any turbulance. Besides, it only makes us stronger human beings!

Yes!!!! I am having a glass of merlot and YES!!!! I am talkative tonight!! And YES!!! I probably should not be talking but I am a big mush!! And Gosh I just want  HIC CUP...... Pardon me.. To be OK! Gosh! I need to go to bed now!!

Love yah Louise

Talk to yah in the morning...or early afternoon! HIC!!!!

P.S. I never touch MERLOT while bear making!!! Or maybe I should?

Celena Oxford

OH YEAH!!! Right on, Louise!   :hug:  And now, be a good girl and have a good night sleep   bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   LOL I would love to see a Beesley bear after Louise had been on the Merlot!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said!   I haven't been participating in all the "talk" lately.  I'm still here - not going anywhere..  I think level headness is what is needed - and you, Louise, are just that!!!

Danni

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Louise, you are a riot!

You HAVE been quiet lately, and I've missed your posts.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

LOL Louise....you are so right! It's the differences between us all that make the world go round, that make our lives so interesting, that give us food (or drink??!!!) for thought....I would hate for us all to be the same. We are all growing.

I've had a little forum-break recently and returned to find various heated discussions going on. I'm a little bit sad about it but not really surprised. Situations like this happen in all walks of life and we should each try to learn from it and move on.

If I had a glass I'd raise it with you, Louise! But it's a bit early in the day for me....my family would worry.... :crackup:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Lay Off It Miss  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Only joking Louise...............you could always up the ante and start on the old Jack Daniels  bear_tongue

Penny - diverse and EXTREMELY beautiful  bear_whistle

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Hi Dear friends. I have not been an active little merlot lover lately on this forum. But I have been very aware of the concerns and topic discussions. I just wish to say that we are each and everyone of us are very diverse and individual but beautiful in spirit in our own way. I love this forum and the individual spirits that visit and and comment. I do mean all of the comments!

We are all growing souls full of life. I thank you all for the friendship and caring I have received over this past year! I admire all of you and love all of your differences. We are strong and we will overcome any turbulance. Besides, it only makes us stronger human beings!

Drunk or not louise  :hug: Beautiful words & sentiments...  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Amen Louise.  You are always so caring and genuine- intoxicated or not .   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think you're wonderful, Louise!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :hug: Me too, Louise . . . and please pass the Merlot bear_whistle

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Louise dear

from one Alberta girl to another -

Lanie wrote - Drunk or not louise

-  :crackup:  :crackup:

Tammy wrote - intoxicated or not

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Eileen wrote - and please pass the Merlot

double that with a chaser on the side for me.  :crackup:

well really it is a scott beer for me - like them dark.  bear_original

you are all so wonderful. Don't you just love it Louise. And dido to all you said Louise with the Merlot in hand.  bear_flower

:crackup: up - with hugs all around
kassie

Board footer