Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Okay...I'll admit to seriously dragging my feet over getting my picture up... and yes, its soooo far away, but it shows me exactly where I love to be on/near a horse  bear_wub   I promise, I'll get a close up for you all, but for now, you'll have an idea of what I look like  bear_happy   Bigger than a breadbox, smaller than a mountain  :crackup:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
DebbieD wrote:

Bigger than a breadbox, smaller than a mountain  :crackup:

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Debbie... I must say that you DO look right at home there on that gorgeous animal!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I am jealous! i'd love to ride a horse (I would need to learn first!).

I look forward to see a close up of you!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bear_grin Riding is a lot easier than some people make it out to be.  First you find a very nice, older, quiet, 'been there/done that sorta' horse....and then you simply hop on and spend some time with it in an arena.  Personally I prefer barebacked or western type saddles for learning on (people love to grab the horn for balance).  Much of it is just taking time to learn how to move with the horse, and its much easier to learn if you take it slowly...stay at the walk until you're blue in the face before going faster.  Hence the 'older, quiet, been there/done that' horse  bear_grin   They don't want to go fast either, so they enjoy just walking or standing....much easier to learn that way  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh DebbieD, you are a wily one!  The piccy is great.....with a magnafying glass!

Stellajella Wien

Debbie,
well, as Dilu said: magnifying glass needed...BUT : I dunno why you hid yourself so long! Duh!
I think you look nice and I like your short hair!
But, what are you carrying aroud on your back there? :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!!!I just couldnĀ“t resist! :crackup:

You are a lovely lady, and you have a beautiful horse!!!!!

Gaby bear_flower
xoxo

Stellajella Wien

Oh,and by the way: you can see Miss Hyppopotomus 1996 now too! Just check behind my avatar  :crackup:

Gaby bear_flower

Stellajella wrote:

Debbie,
well, as Dilu said: magnifying glass needed...BUT : I dunno why you hid yourself so long! Duh!
I think you look nice and I like your short hair!
But, what are you carrying aroud on your back there? :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!!!I just couldnĀ“t resist! :crackup:

You are a lovely lady, and you have a beautiful horse!!!!!

Gaby bear_flower
xoxo

:crackup:  :crackup: Gaby you crack me up!!!!!   bear_laugh  bear_grin  :crackup:   I can only WISH I looked as nice as Lady Bear....at least she's the right weight for her height  bear_tongue Maybe I should do this for my new avatar  bear_happy
Lady%20Bear%20face.JPG

Oh Gaby, I just had a peek at your new pic too ~ and what a happy, smiling, beautiful woman you are!!!!  Hippo my foot!   :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Deb.jpg

Tried my best shot, but you still can't see her face!
Sorry girls,
:hug:
Sandi

Stellajella Wien

She is soooo beautiful!! bear_wub
...and so is her owner!!!! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

bear_laugh  I wish I could get a handle on cropping my photos...then I could bring it up bigger.  I had to shrink the original picture soooooo much to get it to fit, though. 

Okay, I'll drag the camera out this morning and see if I can get a better pic for you all  :hug:

Board footer