Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

clare14 Country Bears
England

It's been such nice weather here this weekend, and a few Davis Tedds got together for a Teddy Bears picnic!!

teddybearspicnic001dt2.jpg

They laughed and told stories right until the sun went down this evening.....

teddybearspicnic003dt9.jpg

Ahhh...a bear's life.......   :hug:  bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Clare, I want them all. Your bears are just adorable- especially at the picnic.    SOOOOOOOOO  cute.  Thanks for sharing.  Isn't it fun to be like a kid sometimes.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I love it!!!   What a glorious summer day they are having....I'm jealous.  I wanna picnic with the bears.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   The weather here is terrible, rainy and cold - but it's good because we are in desperate need for rain.

However, I just love your teddybear picnic - how cute is that?  Your bears are so adorable!
Danni

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your Bears are adorable Clare and what a lovely Teddy Bear's picnic they are having!
Thanks for sharing the photo.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Looks wonderful.  bear_flower  Wish I could join them.  How fun!  Nice phot Clare. bear_thumb  bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

You have made my day! I love what you have done. Now you are a true bear lover! Bless your heart! Thank you sweetie for sharing!! bear_wub

Hugs Louise

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Quite cute, clever and adorable....You did a bang up job, here Clare!

Look at those little cutikins.  Being so unBEARably adorable, neat and clean and with manners and all. 

The likes I've never seen here in the golly house......even when they use the golly tea set....sigh....I think its the boys.....very unruly these boys!

d045.gif

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hope you all had a great picnic together
...thanks for the
:photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:
bear_wub a bit of fun,
Sandi

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwrrriiiiighht!!!  A real teddy bear picnic!  What an adorable idea, Clare, and super photos!

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Clare,
Looks like you have a fun time doing all your photos in the garden for your bears and a picnic to end the day, I think those bears won't want to leave home.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Clare ~ they are so adorable !!!! 
As Louise said,
You had made my day too!  bear_wub Thank you.

Hugs
Marie

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Clare, aren't you a sweetie organising a picnic for the bears, I bet they had a wonderful time, and I bet you had fun as well.  The sunshine looks so inviting.  Here in Adelaide at the moment it is cold and very damp.  We haven't had the really good rain that we desperately need, just that very fine rain that can really be a nuisance, because it just hangs around.  I think all my bears would love to be invited over to your house for a special picnic as well.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

OOoooo Clare, you have just brightend up my winters day with your wonderfull photos.
Those bears look like they are really enjoying themselves  bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I love your bears so much!

I'd love to with having that picnic with them!  bear_tongue

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Wow, looks like evey one had a great time. Wish I could have joined them, they seem like a great bunch of friends. ~ Sandy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Gosh, I love your bears!!! (I love my big girl too!!!)  :love:

P.S. this pic makes me want to add another Davis-Tedd to my collection! (I am sure my big girl would like that too!!!)

nettie scotland
Website

Clare I just wanted to say good on you for a lovely post and nice pictures.Your bears look so cute in the garden.
Best of luck with your sales ,you certainly work hard and deserve them.
Diane xxx

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Clare they are abolutely adorable .... bear_wub
What a lovely set of pictures. :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Thank you all so much, I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, sorry they are a bit on the dark side, the sun was so strong (as I found later yesterday with a spot or two of sunburn - ouch!!)   The bears are tired and a bit grumpy today - it's soooo hot here!!   :dance:    They enjoyed their picnic, I'm glad you did too - hey we'll have a 'global' teddy bears picnic sometime huh??!!   :hug:

Board footer