Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

nettie scotland
Website

TT is getting like having root canal work done!!!I work on bears all day long with just my dogs for company.They are now giving me far more intelligent conversation than this place.
I said last post I was not happy clappy or caring and sharing enough for this place ,now I think I may be just the opposite.I am off to discuss needle felting and mohair stockists with my pond fish.
Diane

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

TT seems to have been hijacked Diane.  It's sickening me to the stomach too.  Root canal sums it up.

Anyone know if there's a full moon out there?  bear_wacko

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think it is close to a full moon... I am scared!!!  bear_cry

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

All this is making me very sad.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I will however wait for the waters to calm as:

I LOVE TEDDY TALK

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

and I will wait for all my beary nice friends to feel happy once more.

SOON I HOPE!

HUGS JANE.  bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Nettie..... that is indeed the problem... we're very much the opposite of the trouble makers on here....
And we're paying the price for being compassionate, caring, RESPECTFUL people!
What is wrong with this picture?????

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Aww, come on granny sit a spell.... pond fish aren't really all that interested in Mohair yah know  bear_grin

I liked your granny story...it made me remember my own granny.  I'm only 2nd generation American..my granny and granpa were from Scotland.  I kept my last name when I got married becuase granny asked me to...put a 7 year old on the spot with that request now didn't she!!?  Being the oldest great grandchild I have her engagement ring, it's very special to me and you made me think of that.

Leave the fish, they're afraid of the needle felting tools...to much like a fishing hook, scares them... they told me :crackup:

~Chrissi  bear_flower

Board footer