Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I came across these on ebay today and every time I look at the auction, it makes me chuckle!  You may be wondering, "what is that," just click and all will be answered... they are a neat idea, just makes me chuckle LOL (love the name too!!!)  :crackup:

peepeeteepee.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … %3AIT&rd=1

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That is sooo funny.

Do mom's really get peed on??

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:crackup: 
Oh, they come in different patterns too...very innovative.  Good chuckle for me too  bear_grin
~Chrissi

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I have been told stories of my brother peeing in my dad's beard LOL...  :crackup:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Ewwww, in the beard!

Things you don't think about while planning to have kids...........

ewwwwww.................

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Isn't it amazing what people will come up with.  I only had a daughter, and so have never experienced the "in your face" problem.  My daughter was such a wriggler when you changed her, that if she was a little boy, I don't think I would have ever kept one of those things in place. 

The tricky thing with a girl was you could just finish changing her, go to pick her up, and without you realising it, she had done another little wee wee.  Then you would start again!!!

My greatest achievement in life was when my daughter was toilet trained.  Joy upon joy!!!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  Now that's a clever idea!!!  I remember Mum telling me how she very quickly discovered to cover my brother as she was changing him.  Apparently one of those fast learning experiences    bear_rolleyes

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

No doubt, made me giggle! :crackup:  :crackup:
JeannieB bear_original

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

lololol...I remember the first time we took out son to the doctor after his birth for the follow up visit...that Dr should have some of those...cause he sure got squirted that day...... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Thanks for that funny link!!!

Hugs&

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How well I remember.....thanks Kimmy....too cute!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Renae, Yes, girls are so easy in that department.  When I first babysat a girfriends little boy, and had to change his nappy, I didn't know what on earth to do with all those bits and pieces!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I never heard such thing !! hee hee  bear_grin

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
I hadn't thought of that in years!
Sonya

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
They should have these in the delivery room........................................................................

The male midwife who delivered my first son should have had one of those then he wouldn't have got a wet face...yep right in the face. He lent over my son to pick up the scissors to cut the cord and the baby squirted right up under his chin and as the guy moved he got a full face of it.
I laughed so much when he said

Boy you two really have it in for me

I had already swamped him. When the baby was born a flood of water came out after the baby flooding his white theatre boots.

Hugs Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Oh my gosh, these are hilarious. Little boys are always getting into trouble, even as babies!
Aerianna

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I can't believe that - how do these people think up these things??!!  :crackup:

From the picture, I thought they were party hats for bears!!!  :doh:  :crackup:

And yes, you do get peed on alot by boys.......my 2nd son wasn't too bad, but my 1st would pee as soon as the cool air hit him!!

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Hope your feeling better kim. :hug:

THOSE ARE SO CUTE...WHAT A BRILLIENT IDEA...

OH BOY MUMS DO GET PEE PEEED ON OH YES.... :crackup:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears wrote:

From the picture, I thought they were party hats for bears!!!  :doh:  :crackup:

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

oh that is cute kim.  thanks for that  bear_tongue
xo sarah

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh I remember those days when my son was little.  He not only got me and my hubby a couple of times, but he had great aim and even peed in his own eye !!!  EEEWWW !    :crackup:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I thought they were party hats for bears too!!!!  HA HA HA :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   Those are hilarious!

Yep, boys will ocassionally tinkle when diaper changing.  My son sprayed rigth in his own face, while changing his diaper, the first day I brought him home from the hospital.

Too funny Kimmy!  How did you ever come across these?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... I am looking for a cute, not-your-everyday baby shower gift for a gal that should be popping any day now bear_original  (they havent found out the sex so I don't know if I should get these or not - if they have a girl, there isn't a point to getting them for her LOL) 

**Making a mental note to buy these if I have a boy in the future**

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

On Sunday I was changing Tristan, I had him on lap , removed the nappy, and he sprayed me, so yes I got a good showering !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Hubby was on hand with the camera, so picture was taken, sent to my son, who sent back the message- Go my nephew GO !!!!!.

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
Lynette

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Definitely made me smile!!!!
Wendy bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kimmy, You should get them for the baby shower even if you don't know the sex of the child.  It would create such laughter at the party , don't you think?  AND, if she has a girl..well...ask for a few back and use them as party hats for your bears! bear_laugh

Board footer