Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

beary_clairey Luton

The Best Fairy Tale Ever

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy, "Will you marry me?" The guy said "No," and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny, and was never farted on.

The End

Deb Upstate New York

:crackup:

clare14 Country Bears
England

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:    Claire that IS the best fairy tale!!!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   Too funny , sad but true also !!! 

Jodi Falk
e136.gif

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

:clap:  :crackup:  :clap:  :crackup:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: I especially like the last bit.

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Claire, I just loved it.  Shall have to keep that one and read it to my daughter when she is older!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

bear_grin   :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Nice one!one  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:                                         

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                             But what would we do without them...
                                             yeesh! I'm feeling a bit wonky brained this morning,
                                             I should have said

...what would they do without US!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin That is hilarious!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Scientific fact:

Single women live the longest, next come married men.
Third longest living are married women, last in the longevity stakes are single men.

Scientific conclusion:

Single women are having the time of their life, doing what they want, when they want, and hence live a long, peaceful life.

Married men spend their lives being cooked for, cleaned for, washed and ironed for and generally babysat their entire lives, and so do pretty well in the living stakes.

Married women come in third as they are tired, worn out, and have never had the opportunity to "retire".

Single men die earliest, as they never had a good woman looking after them.  They never bothered to cook properly, exercise, or moan at their wife, which is very good for the stress levels.

Scientific disclaimer:  Single women do live the longest, the rest I just made up!!!!

Board footer