Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

That is a great idea Tammy and very special too because probably nobody else has a Mom who is a bear artist.

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Tammy,
What a great idea, you are one cool mum.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Yeah, that was a great idea! I would have been be thrilled to have a make-a-bear-party when I was a girl! bear_original

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a terrific idea!  Cool mum!!   bear_thumb

Gotta agree with you about the lack of craft skills being taught in schools these days ... it's so sad.  The other thing I find astounding is that the schools no longer seem to teach proper cookery skills ... then the government wonders why so many kids are overweight and don't understand what they are eating!  bear_wacko

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Tammy that is such a great idea and the girls are going to love it.  You should take a picture of them all when they are done. :dance:  bear_original

Hugs, Lynn

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

What a great idea and what a cool Mom you are Tammy! The girls are going to love their bears and have a great time finishing them. I can't wait to see the after pictures. bear_thumb
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Wow Tammy!!!  You are a super mom!!  Bet all the girls are now telling their moms that they should be more like you lol.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What a brilliant and inventive idea.!!!!! Clever girl you are!!!!! :clap:  :hug:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

What a lovely lovely idea bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I can,t wait to see them all finished!
They all look a little sad at the moment lying there all limp. bear_sad
I know my little girl would love this!!
Great Great Idea  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer