Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yeah i know............i was'nt gonna be here for a while but this is the only place that i can act like a maniac and you all understand me............

I am finally having a new garden area laid in the courtyard outside the kitchen. I have waited since March for the stone paving to arrive from flipping India and have been over and over and over and over the plans with El Tel until i was blue in the face. All should be set fair don't you think?

Sooooooooo, what do you think happens when the builders from the former Soviet Union turn up this morning? No, they don't start singing 'Kalinka' or brewing up tea in a samovar............Terry tells them exactly what to do, where to do it (and probably how to do it knowing him).  Only problem was that Terry gave them the WRONG instructions and they rip up mature shrubs and trees from the garden and i am now left with a dust bowl outside the kitchen window.

I hate him, i hope the rest of his hair falls out and he gets ingrown toenails and measles and bubonic plague and leprosy and his nose falls off and then i hope he gets bitten by a rabid rabbit and so on and so forth ad infinitum.........

I told him again and again what i wanted done and he has obviously spent the last 4 months with his head up his butt..........which is nothing compared to what i'm gonna do to him when he gets home.
bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry

HEAVEN HELP ME - i'm gonna crack this time for sure  bear_wacko

Just shoot me now girls - i can't go on

wreck1.JPG

wreck2.JPG

wreck3.JPG

wreck4.JPG

wreck5.JPG

wreck6.JPG

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Well, at least now one more hole to put both Terry's and the driver's cadavers won't add too much to the actual disaster!
And you already have the big toy to help you make the hole!!!  bear_tongue

Sorry to hear Terry has all done wrong with the workers.
Maybe he will do all his possible from now to please you.
So if there is something you've always wanted, it's time to ask him: now or never, honey!

Sorry again i cannot really be helpful!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: Doesn't your courtyard look like the surface of the moon. Maybe a good opportunity to take a few futuristic pictures of moonling bears in your courtyard!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OMG Pen!!!!
Holy moly!!!
Oh, I'd be rippin' mad too! I can just imagine all the other choice words you kindly omitted here that desribe exactly how you feel and what you think of Terry! Perhaps you could put a cardbaord box out there under your kitchen window and write "Terry's House" on it for when he comes home.

Can you think of that barren space as an empty pallet..... just awaiting your green thumb to grow the most beautiful new garden.... you can do anything you want with it.......... perhaps even hire someone to make a statue of Terry with his head up his butt to put in the middle!  :crackup:

Aww, Pen, I'm so sorry! They are all alike, those men (sorry guys but sometimes it has to be said and is true!).

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Aww Pen Pen , I'm so very sorry  bear_cry   bear_cry   I'm sure eventually , after your lengthy jail term, you will someday miss Terry  bear_sad 

Hugs of support  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh my...girls I'm pretty sure we are going to hear the wrath of PenPen clear across the seas!!!

I personally like Daphne's statue idea...it's could serve as a not so subtle reminder to all the men in our lives who chose to do things "their way."

Penny...I'm truly sorry...what a mess.  Poor Figaro looks like he's planning his own wrath.

Hugs,
Shantell

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Hmmm . . . A couple of fresh corpses would certainly make your new plantings grow bear_thumb

But in your shoes the first thing I'd do would be to buy myself a really really expensive doll or bear. Or two. Of each bear_cool

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked  bear_cry OMG.......  bear_cry   surely homicide is justified in this case???  What on EARTH where those guys thinking to just hey ho and rip up matured trees and shrubs like that??  bear_cry   Oh I feel sick, so have noooo idea how you must be feeling....

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

what can I say. Rough deal.

MEN!   n015.gif

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

BANG!!!! Daft sod. bear_cool Sending some former KGB guys to sort him out!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

BANG!!

:crackup:  :crackup: Not for you Penny, but for the man of your choice......husband, workmen bear_whistle......

I'm so sorry Penny!  I would be hopping mad too.....it's a criminal offense (or should be) to murder perfectly nice shrubs, trees, flowers, etc. bear_angry  The head-up-the-butt thing.......must be pretty much universal for men, hence the woman's job of supervising in ALL things!! I love the statue idea as well.......wish I could buy one of Darren for my backyard! :crackup:

Maybe this would be a perfect time to bring up the bathroom remodel again, Penny?  Put on the guilt trip maybe. bear_grin  bear_whistle   Or, "I won't kill you if...............(fill in blanks here bear_grin ) :crackup:

bear_wub &  :hug:
Tracy

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh my Lord...why does it not surprise me??!!  They're all the same (sorry boys, we go on loving you, but its true).  If the do to/ how to isn't stapled to their remote control operating hand they are bound to mess it up.  I told my husband I'm going to have his forehead tattooed with "I forgot" just so he doesn't have to waste time and air saying it and I will never ever have to physically hear those words again  :doh:  :crackup:  :doh: 

We have a pretty good sense of humor, my husband and I, even when really mad...I would have just thanked him for clearing out where I'm going to hide the shrub beaten body. :crackup:  bear_innocent  :crackup:
~Chrissi bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Oh My ,

Take a deep breath,.........life is to short. You can start a fresh , and maybe it will be better than what you had pictured. MEN ! bear_cry  They dont listed , never have , never will ,  bear_sad  . Thats why we have each other !!!  Or maybe you could try putting the word SEX in a sentence every 5 th or 6 th word as you talk to him  !!! At least he will hear the word SEX !!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

So sorry .... but go ahead , start fresh..... you will be surprised !!!

Jodi Falk

e136.gif

sarahjane Brisbane

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Oh Nooo....I don't know if you should cry or just go stark raving mad......MEN

unbelievable!!!!!!! I'm with Renae...does he have a brain??? or maybe he just buried it in the yard!!!

I've got him ready to plant girls, i just put together a little something for him..........although i might just get in it myself and pull the lid on after me.

We ain't talking

:doh:  bear_angry

untitled.JPG

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Geez, Penny, that is terrible.  bear_cry Make him replant everything and he must buy the best bushes and largest trees available. Oh and I assume he is sleeping out there until its done?  bear_angry  :crackup:
So sorry Pen! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I am sooooooooooooooooo livid that i had to do something so i have redone my website in 2 hours flat................................no doubt i'll hate it tomorrw but que sera sera as Doris Day used to sing

bear_sad  bear_ermm  bear_tongue  :doh:  :crackup:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh Penny, that is just heartbreaking - it's take so long for everything to grow back.
Bear hugs, Edie

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Ahh, how awful for you.  You just can't imagine what is going on in men's minds sometimes - maybe that's the trouble - nothing is going on in them.  I am so sorry you lost your precious plants, and I am so sorry for the poor little plants being squished by that enormous "Boy Toy".  Still, you must start again, and strive for the most beautiful garden ever, and I think the idea of the statue in the middle of is would be a wonderful memorial to your dear Terry.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Penny, I'm so sorry!  I think men are like litters of puppies - there is ususally one really  brainy one  per litter, and if you pick the one with the brain, you're fine, but most of us don't have that kind of luck LOL!  I would be ready to plant him permanently under the new stone patio! 

hugs,

Brenda

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Deer Penny,
Poor you girl, for anyone who loves their garden and to have it ripped out like that, no wonder Hubby has had his life expectancy shorten.
And if he get's all your wishes for him, no pictures please that would be too scary.
bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower Extra flowers for you.
Cheers Susan

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Penny, what a disaster!!  I'm so sorry for you....  bear_wub  :hug:    I was going to share some pics of my 'new' garden to show you all how clever my hubby was.......I'll leave it a few days......!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Penny, Sweden has bears, wolves, lynx, and wolverines. Just in case you need to disappear a certain uhm ............ evidence :twisted:  :twisted:  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_tongue

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Penny you are so funny even though I am sure you could throttleTerry.Now that they have left your garden bare is it possible to get yourself a nice conservatory as there is enough space-I am sure your cats would love it.It might cost more than the slabs but you are in a good bargaining position bear_whistle You have to make good a bad situation :dance:
Laurie :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

All I can add to this
is what my girls say to me about my hubby...

HE MUSTA HAD HIS MAN EARS ON!!

:crackup:  :crackup:

Don't worry Pen it'll all grow back...SOMEDAY!!

Hugs,
Sandi 

chris009av Real Deal Bears

AAaaaawwww Penny, I know how you feel to a certain extent.  When I go out Hubby gets the chain saw out to prune some trees back.  When I get home something like my favorite weeping cherry is left like a stick.  I can't imagine how I would feel with it all bulldosed. 
Has all his hair fallen out yet  bear_grin

Board footer