Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi. I plan to exhibit at Alexandra palace at London in october and i would want to know your experience there? Thanks for your answers, Irene

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Irene,

I exhibited there a couple of years ago.  It's a beautiful venue and a well organised show.  When I last exhibited it was pretty quiet and I didn't sell well, but having said that, some of the other exhibitors had a successful day! 

It hasn't put me off as I love going to Ally Pally, so I will be back in October!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Irene I have exibited at Ally Pally for the last four years and I will be there again in October. I love Ally Pally and it's really nice venue. I will look forwards to seeing you there Irene!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Paula bear_original I don't think that i will sell much there bear_grin , but it will just be another great experience to me, particularly if i can meet some other artists. I also  feel a bit stressless because of the language, but it's too late now that i booked it bear_grin Do you know an hotel near the show? :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hi Irene,

I exhibited at Alexander Palace last year, actually it was my very first show.........as Paula has already said it is a

wonderful venue, and  a very well organised show. I found it to be ideal for me as a first time exhibiter, as the

hall was very spacious, and the stands well spaced, not at all crowded. It was not a very busy show......but the

overall ambience was lovely......I am sure you will enjoy it.....I am exhibiting again in October, so hopefully we

will meet!!!!

Hugs,

Yvonne  bear_flower

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh jane, i'm yet delited to have the possibility to meet you and Paula :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Yvonne bear_original . First of all, i love your avatar bear.It's a great caracter. I will really be glad to meet you too. I will let you all know my stand number when i will have it.  :hug:

Board footer