Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Dawn,

Sorry to have to leave a message for you here.  I'm afraid every time I try to respond to your email, it bounces back to me as 'undeliverable'.  I can't find your TT ID to PM you with either, so not having much luck contacting you!

If you would like me to send a private response to your email, could you please either pm or email me your TT ID, so that I can forward the information you wanted.

Thanks!  bear_thumb

Athina Posts: 17

Hi Paula:
               I just wanted to let you know I sent you a e-mail in reply to
your above question. in which i stated. The reason I did not reply quicker was that I was tied up with another challenge on another site and was so frustrated I was ready to cry. but, all is good now. :dance:
And  would like to try this challenge. and  have an idea for a bear I would  bear_ermm
like to try but, Im not sure it would fit the challenge if I give you the pg number in the teddy bear encylopedia will you let me know what you think? Page 85 the 1952 Cubbigund Cuddle bear.

My brother had one like that  when we were little ( about 40yrs ago)and this is a good excuse to make a replica. Again thank you so much for caring to answer me back.

Have a great Saturday
dawn

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Dawn,

Received your email - was concerned because my answer kept bouncing.  Must be server troubles.  Delighted to hear you'd like to participate in the challenge and will look forward to seeing your replica bear.  I'm afraid I can't check my encyclopedia at present because it is packed up for my house move ... but I'm sure that whatever you've decided to tackle, will make a great addition to the gallery!

Board footer