Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi all TT bear_original . Yeahhhh, i done it, i built my new website with freewebs.com. Now i'm the one and only captain on the board. I really had fun, because it's really not difficult, even if i don't have a high english level. PLEEEAAAASe, let me know what you think about it. For example about the backgrounds i choose and about the photos. Arent they too big? are they good enough? Thank you in advance for your help, Irene :hug:
www.irenours-bears.com

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I think it looks great Irene. The only thing I saw wrong was on your homepage you used the word paiement - it should be payment.

I absolutely LOVE Gavreel!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

chris009av Real Deal Bears

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: I was the first to sign your guest book Irene  bear_grin
Your site was very easy to navagate, and just loved your range of bears, and those hats are wonderfull  bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lovely Irene  bear_thumb  I think the photos are fine and not too big at all.  well done bear_original
I love the French language, I remember Je m'appele from a little French I did in Primary School.  Je m'appele Sarah  bear_tongue   You are lucky to know both languages  bear_original
xx sarah

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

What a lovely website Irene !! well done !!  :clap: 
I love your new avatar too ! so

cute

!!  bear_wub

hugs
Marie

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I love it Irene  bear_wub

Well Done  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I especially love the bears Periza and Iduna..................fabulous faces!!!

Penny  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Irene,

what a pretty site, and since i am debating about trying again it was timely.  Thanks.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Irene . . . your site is fantastic - I love it!  Your bears are superb and you have such a wide range of styles . . . that is excellent!  And those dolls - my goodness, girl, you are a talented one!  LOVE them all!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, you're even more talented than I imagined.  Those hats are wonderful.  The site is great and fresh and easy to navigate.  The pictures are big and plentiful.  Great work! 

The one thing I might recommend is that, on your CONTACT page, you make your email address a clickable link so that people can email you with just one click of their mouse button.  I don't know how to do that but I think it's a simple html tag and someone else here will be able to instruct you if you can't figure it out yourself.

Beautiful!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Yeah!
That's a great site and it is now so easy to see all your wonderful bears, dolls and hats!

Congrats Irène!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you all a million times for taking your time to look it and also advice me bear_wub GEMMA, i did the changes about the world. CRISSIE, you are a sweet lady. SHELLI, good point, i'm going to follaw your advice. SOPHIE, thank you  to adviced me about freewebs.com. PENNY, DILU and SUE ANN, you are precious to me :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Irene........your website is exellent...and your bears fantastic...love the floppy one with the laced feet !!

....and dolls and hats!!!!!...........you are such a talented lady!!!!!

hugs,

Yvonne  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very lovely web-site Irene and how very clever that you are to have made this yourself.

Your Bears,dolls and hats are wonderful.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Irene Irenours-bears
France

I'm deaply happy to have so much kind words about my site and work from you all here. Thank you dears Marie, Carolyn and Yvonne for your encouragement. I wish you the best, Irene :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Irene,

I took a pop by at your sight. It is wonderful !! I still need to do one , I have been thinking about it for years .... really !!!!! bear_wacko

Your bears and dolls are really nice. I am also a doll collector !! So I really enjoyed looking.

Again ,  good job !! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

Jodi Falk

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Irene,
Wonderful job!!!
Of couse I visited the Dolls first!
I LOVE the doll you sent to me! She watches over my sewing room!
Now I think she may need a friend! Oh dear!
Your website is great!!
Daphne

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Irene,
I enjoyed looking at your site. It was neat to see all your different creations at the same time! I like the size of the pictures...you can see them very well.
  JeannieB bear_original

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Jodi, Daphne and Jeannie bear_original  I feel fortunate to have so much compliments about my site :redface: Jodi, i built it by freewebs.com. Believe me, if i did it, anybody can bear_grin Daphne, your event will be held soon as i saw on your site. Your very brave, i imagine how much work and organisation is needed :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I'm impatient to see your report. Beary hugs, Irene

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Irene,

I just finished looking at your site.  It is wonderful.  I love the big pictures of your bears.  It really show the detail and the marvelous work you  put into each of them.

Very very nice!!!

Hugs,
Shantell

Board footer