Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

BBLU001small.jpgBB75021small.jpgMy friend from college works with me at the hospital...and she is seven months pregnant! I made her a blue bear...then she asked for a lion! So...presto, chango..her bear became a lion!
He is crocheted from two types of yarn with two different brands of yarn for his mane, tail and chin. He has blue glass eyes and a growler inside. I think he will look good in my friends safari themed nursery!
   Bear Hugs,
JeannieB bear_original

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Aww, he's so sweet!! How big is he?

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Hi Gemma,
He is 16" tall when standing. He can stand with very little assistance. I've been working to make them stand but they are so big and heavy.
    Bear hugs,
JeannieB bear_original

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awww, Jeannie, those pics ARE much better!  He is soooooo cute!  Really good job, gal!

Kimberly W.

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you Kimberly! I'm really trying...there may be a "good" camera in my future!
    Bear hugs,
JeannieB bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

he's soooo cute! I want one!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

He is cute Jeannie.  I bet your friend is impressed that you turned her bear into a lion  bear_original
xx Sarah

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Thank you Heather! I've been known to send surprises in the mail! Let me know if you really want one. bear_original

Sarah,
  Her shower is tomorrow...I haven't decided if I will tell her. She will be able to tell that he is different from my other lions....so I may tell her if she asks! bear_original
         JeannieB

sarahjane Brisbane

He is really cute Jeanne...You are so clever to be able to crochet something like this.  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WAY CUTE!!!!!!! :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really clever, Jeannie . . . nice work!

Board footer