Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats to you all,  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Okay...now I feel stupid. I just realized this post is more than a year old. I though it was a today post.

But my question still is: what issue is out presently?

Also, in my rush not to miss a copy, I sometimes got two of the same one when I was ordering off the internet. I'll find out which those are if anyone would like a couple of old issues.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Thanks Sarah for sharing,and concradulations! to everyone. :dance:  :hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Maryls the most recent one is Vol 13 No 5, it really is a great magazine and Sandra who is a member of TT is the Editior.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thanks, Patsy...so now I'm two issues behind. My first year's subscription I had no trouble getting the magazines, but this year it seems I must call to have them sent. They do have me in the system, so I'm told.

I know Sandra is the editor. I was so excited when I realized that. I don't remember how I knew. Maybe she introduced her self, or someone else mentioned she was here. But I love ABC so much, I had to send her a note to tell her so.

Thanks for your response. At least I'll know what I'm talking about when I call tomorrow.

Board footer