Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi everyone,

I got my October issue today with the article and ads for Teddy Talk.  The article and ads look fantastic!!  It was so exciting to read about our fantastic group!

Thanks Mindy and Kellie!!

hugs,
Sheila bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh, very cool.  I'll be excited to get my copy.  We here in NorCal seem to be a week or so behind the rest of you so thanks for the heads-up that it's on its way!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I saw  Mindy's new avatar the other day and knew it must be on the shelves soon.  I can't wait to get a copy !

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I just finished my cover to cover read of the October Issue and it is an awesome article!  It is so cool to be part of such an amazing forum.  Thank you to all of the advisors, Quy, and especially to Mr Kjeld Enevoldsen for creating and hosting such a fantastic online teddy bear community!  TT has allowed for me to connect with people I otherwise would not have been able to.  It has assisted in creating opportunities and allowed for me to grow as an artist and for that I am grateful!!  Thank you TT bear_wub

:hug:
~Chrissi

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

Barnes & Noble carries it  bear_grin

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Oh, I am so excited! I am also in Northern California and apparently we are behind, I never knew it before but now I know.... and now it will bother me   bear_grin
Aerianna

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

And I'm usually one of the first here on the east coast to get it but still haven't! bear_sad Maybe today!  :pray:

Renae... Borders sells it too! If you can't find it let me know!

K Pawz Guest

Thank you TT, hopefully mine arrives soon too!!!

hugs,
Krista

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I can't wait to see it but mine probably won't be here for a couple of weeks! bear_sad

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Haven't received my issue yet...can't wait to see it. bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I hope my post mistress reads it fast, so I can get mine

f035.gif

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Is it available in UK or just subscription?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Mine is here!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

It's so cool to have my ad in with so many other tt artists.... bear_thumb
And what a great write up!

And the nose of the bear on the front cover.... I can only DREAM of making a nose like that!

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Thanks for the nice words about the Sept/Oct issue. I'm glad those of you who have it are enjoying it.

It's difficult and expensive all the way around to have the magazine on newsstands abroad, so it's basically subscription-only outside the US. You can order it via our Web site or by calling our customer service department at 617-536-0121.

If anyone here is looking for the magazine, I have a list of the US stores (independent and chains) that carry TBF and would be happy to refer you. You can also ask the manager of your local book store, newsstand, or bear store to contact us and set up an account. I'll personally give a prize to anyone who convinces a store to start selling the magazine!

But, really, you should subscribe: it's cheaper and more efficient for you, and earns me gold stars with the boss. Then we're all happy!

Mindy

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I always am excited to get my copy, but I really can't wait to get this issue! i hope mine gets here soon! bear_original

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

I wanted "so badly" to place an ad in this issue, but since my surgery was higher than I had expected.  I had to pass it by.   bear_cry  I'm going to try to place an ad in an upcoming issue. 

Mindy, I've read this issue from front to back and it's one of the best issues ever.  I love reading about other artists and what inspires them.  I can't wait for the Teddy Bear Face Issue.  I know which bear I'm going to submit, I just have get my photo submitted.  :photo:

bear hugs,
Sheila

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Is there any chance I could get my copy???  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

I don't have it over here/ Where I can order via post?  bear_sad
And is it possible to deliver to Russia?

Hugs, Julia :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats to everyone that appears in the issue, cannot wait to see a copy  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Its Fun , Fun , Fun !!!!!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jodi Falk

Dilu Posts: 8,574

waitingwaitingwaiting.......

p025.gif

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

If you all came to Maine this weekend to the bear show you could get a complimentary copy and a special offer for a subscription at a discounted rate!!!! Hint, hint! bear_grin

OK, Dilu, a bit far to go for a magazine, I know!  :crackup:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oooh what a tease!  I have a subscription (I hope it's still current!) and I've taken advertising space, but I'm in the UK and it takes AGES to get here!!!!  Looking forward to seeing it!!  bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Not a sign of mine yet, but I'll be waiting for the postman with my nose against the glass--move aside, doggies! :crackup:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

I received my issue a few days ago, but just now got a chance to look at it more closely.  Great issue, kudos all around!  Big congrats also go out to Deb (Bearhaven Bears) for the wonderful article profiling her!  I recognized the pup in the one photo from when you gave us here at TT a sneak preview of your TBAI gallery piece!

Two big thumbs up bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Kelly

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Mine just came!  It's a great issue ... can't wait to settle down with a cup of coffee and read it properly!  The TT article and ads look GREAT!!!  Really pleased with it!!!  bear_thumb  :rose:

Thanks for designing my ad Shelli - I'm thrilled with it!!  bear_wub

Board footer