Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh....Maybe if i just march into the post office and tell her to hand it over, and promise to let her finish it when I'm done?

Nope....its a matter of proof....haven't any.... e010.gif

Soon....I am positive it will be soon.....maybe not tomorrow.......but soon..... a090.gif

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

And here I am surrounded by copy after copy!!!!!

Just look at all these TB&Fs!

There's a wonderful write up about.....

Oh and look at that new bear that _____ has available!!

Oh and..... and........

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

You could hvae flown over and back, even stayed a night or two, and still have it before your mail lady brought it! Shall I send her a copy of her own??

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Daphne you are just wicked! :crackup:  and i can just see eileens' nose pressed up against the glass waiting! " move over doggies"! that made me laugh!  great articles well rounded over view of the whole internet teddy bear community.  its a wonderful way for those of us in the boonies to keep in touch with whats going on! love the magazine and want to subscribe instaed of circling barnes and noble like  a vulture waiting,,but with the house for sale im sure that id sell it as soon as i do all that stuff and make more work changing adresses..hey wait a minute..sell the house..?subscription here i come!! bear_laugh  deb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

If I don't see a copy soon my head is going to explode   
smiley17_snarl.gif

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

It'll likely be a while yet till we get our copies of the magazine here in western Canada. I even checked magazine racks in several places when I was recently down in the States to see if I could find a copy as I am so impatient waiting for things but no luck!  bear_sad

c020.gif  g030.gif

soon

gollyhugs

dilu

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

I wonder, when it will reach Denmark.

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Hi All,
It took until Satruday to get to me & I am only in Wisconsin!
bear_grin
Amy

A very nice friend emailed me some of the info and Saturday it came!  In all its glory!  And tonight i will take it to bed with me and read it cover to cover.....the hubs is working till 10.

a200.gif
g081.gif

Thank you for thinking it into my po box, Eileen, hope Shelli got hers this weekend!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Still don't have mine.

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance: Great news, Dilu! :dance:

Ok, Shelli, I'm trying again, this time just for you, and really concentrating hard . . .OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yup, Shelli, today will be the day! The bears can feel it in their joints!!!! It's coming!!!

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Daphne, I got my copy today! Can't wait to read it after dinner. Thank you! bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Daphne wrote:

Just look at all these TB&Fs!

There's a wonderful write up about.....

Oh and look at that new bear that _____ has available!!

Oh and..... and........

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
?

DAPHNE!  You tease!

HA!  I FINALLY got my copy today...actually TWO of them bear_wacko .  I don't know why I got two......"George just lucky I guess..."  ( Guess what movie that's from)

I thought the arctile was very well written (Great job Mindy :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ) and really captured the essence of what Teddy Talk is all about. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Dilu...your quotes made me laugh! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Just got mine....must go and have a read :dance:

Hugs, Lynn

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Judi - I got two copies also and couldn't quite figure it out.  (We really need a 'scratching head' smiley!!)

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yes Daphne...We sure could use a scratching head smiley.  I'll go ask Quy right now.  bear_thumb

Love your doggie in your avatar!  Is that your baby that was not feeling well? bear_sad

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh, Daphne, I know.,....  You got Shelli's copy and I got Dilu's HA HA!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Daphne wrote:

Judi - I got two copies also and couldn't quite figure it out.  (We really need a 'scratching head' smiley!!)

I always get two copies because I have a subscription and I advertise.  So, if that is the case with you and Judi, that's the reason you got two, also.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OOOOOH ..okay... I just thought I was lucky!  Thanks Sue Ann. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_sad Does anyone know if poor Shelli got her copy yet???  It must be awful to know everyone else ~ worldwide! ~ has their copy but not her   bear_ermm

I'm another one who really thought Mindy did an EXCELLENT JOB on the article  :clap:  :clap:   And its so much fun flipping through and saying "Oh I know that person, and that person, and her...."  It makes the magazines seem that much more personal now  :hug:   Silly ole bear that I am ...  bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sue Ann - I just don't remember getting two copies the other times I've advertised!

Judi - that must be it!!! Sorry, Shelli!! Yes, that's Tucker with the hip problems. Tonight he's being a mama's boy and wants nothing but to be in my lap.... he's a bit big for that but I can't resist those puppy eyes!

While you are asking Quy for a scratching smiley how about a green with envy face too!?!?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry 

But my Teddy Bear Review arrived today...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Ye Ha! I got a copy too. Our darling Daphne sent one to me.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

What a great magazine Mindy. I love the Teddy Talk article, it's well written and shows our lovely friends. I was amazed to see one of my cruise pictures also.

Thanks Daphne for the magazine and thanks Mindy for the great article on my favourite website and the best on the net...TEDDY TALK  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

......"George just lucky I guess..."  ( Guess what movie that's from)

George of the jungle, oh i love that movie  :crackup:  and Brendan Fraser oh he is just lovely  bear_tongue i wouldnt kick him out of bed for passing wind  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs
Vicki

Board footer