Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: Awwwwhhhh, Shelli I'm sorry your Teddy Bear & Friends is taking so incredibly long to reach you!   bear_cry   That's just not right!  I wonder if your mailman's nicked it to read?   bear_shocked

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awww, Shel............ I'm so sorry! As an advisor of TT and co-subject of the most sought after article in this issue, never mind an advertiser, you should have received a copy delivered to you express mail!

:hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hopefully it will be there today Shelli!
I got mine yesterday, and I love the article on TT! It just makes me proud to be a part of this group bear_original  bear_original

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Thanks again for all the kind words about the article. I was nervous about it, and I'm really glad (and relieved) that you like it.

Cheers,
Mindy

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Yeah!!!! My copy finally arrived today! The article on TT is just great and I enjoyed seeing all the ads from TTer's.

Stellajella Wien

I envy y´all!
When I subscribed to TBF I read that it might take up to 8 weeks until I get my first copy. Or was it even longer?  :doh:
Anyway: I´m sitting here on the other side of the big pond, patiently waiting so see the outcome of this great idea.

...still patiently waiting... :crackup:

Gaby bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I got my copy today - thanks Daphne!  A lot of the stores aren't carrying the teddy magazines anymore - it's getting harder and harder to find them.  Anyway, mine arrived today and it was the best issue I've read in ages.  It has so many people in it that I know it's like a "high school yearbook' LOL!
Deb, if you see this, your article was super - how was the show!  Only one more week to go and we have a home!

hugs,

Brenda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

PussInBootsGetMeTBFImage.jpg

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Shelli that is heartbreaking!!!  bear_cry  If it helps any I don't have one yet either...I don't have an ad but still can't wait to see it.  Daphne is sending me one but it takes a long time to get all the way to aussie land  bear_sad

Stellajella Wien

Shelli,if I could get it here, I had sent you one last night!
This cat looks sooooo pittyful!
This seams to be your lesson to be patient.... bear_grin
The more you can enjoy it when you have it!

Good luck
Gaby bear_flower

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Shellil, I'm so sorry--I seem to have lost my touch :redface:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Heehee, I love that cat Shelly! In fact, that is my very favorite part of Shrek 2. I love his big, sad, please-don't-leave-me eyes!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Aw, Shel, that cat is so pittiful!
Makes me feel awful!
I can put one in the mail to you, even over night it, but I just know if I do that yours will come today!!!
I'm off to the post office!!!
What ever it takes! Hey.... you'll go from no copies to two!!! :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
Shelli wrote:

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry 

But my Teddy Bear Review arrived today...

Well now...I don't have my TBR yet...and they based right here in Wisconsin. ( I need that scratching head icon---- Daph , Quy is looking into it).

Mindy, I really enjoyed the article about TT.  I think you really captured the essence of what Teddy Talk is all about. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  My hubby, who only reads Dairy magazines, even enoyed it! :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne, give Tucker a good head scracth and pat for me.  He looks so soft!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Guess what?  I got mine in the mail today from Daphne! (mwahh :hug: )  I can't believe that I have mine before some of you do!!!  Isn't that crazy!!
Its a fabulous issue and the ads look great...and so many TT'ers in there, and the article!  So cool.   :clap:  :clap:
xx Sarah

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

yeahhh i got mine too from our lovely Daphne   :dance: 

Daphne thankyou so much hun your a doll  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shelli, you aren't alone !  I'm still waiting too.  Daphne is sending me one so I don't go crazy waiting .    bear_wacko

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Tammy... It should be there any time now! :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wow Daphne..are you now the national supplier of TB&F for those too deep in the woods?! bear_laugh   Very nice of you! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..I got mine from Daphne too---she's a dear!!  Thank you, Daphne, for bringing succor into the wilderness for the unfortunates like myself---sufferers of no-TB&F-issue syndrome!!

Amelia

Dilu Posts: 8,574

WOW

Thanks Mindy, you made TT sound like THE place to be and made me sound a little less goofy than i am.... bear_wub

My hubby did say "Did you really say that......it sure sounds like you"   :redface:  :redface:

Its a great article, and given what you had to work with, (I remember) you did a bang up job of bringing it all together......

Have we heard from our Shelli yet?

I don't have a quote from the postmistress.....but given how long she seemed to take I'm guessing she enjoyed it!

The funnest part of all was seeing all the adds from all the Talkers!  You guys looked great!

GollyGoodGracious-it-sure-took-its-time-finding-its-way-to-the-pobox

dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

This is me... still

baby-crying.jpg

And still, nothing at the local bookstore that carries it. 

They say, "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger."

If that's true, I must be THE strongest woman on the west coast.

[size=24]AARGH!!![/size]

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awwww... I just know there is one on it's way to you... somewhere, Shel!

I wish I was the distribution center for TB&F!!! You'd all have your copies already! Course I'd ship them via the fastest way possible and it would cost you an arm and a leg!!! bear_tongue  But you'd have 'em!

The ladies who ran the admission table at my show forgot to keep replenishing the supply of comp magazines on the table so I came home with about 10 copies. Mindy will be happy to know that I've included the special subscription discount offer flier in the mags I've sent out in hopes of getting those like me, who live in God's country which doesn't have a book store near by, to subscribe!! I'm trying Mindy!! bear_original

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Thanks for the effort, Daphne! Every little bit helps!  :clap:

I'm sending Shelli a copy of the issue. I'm sure we've all had the same idea and by next week she'll have enough copies to open her own newsstand!

Mindy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

SuperMindyToTheRescue.jpg
[size=24]
THANK YOU!!![/size]

Board footer