Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

red-azalea.JPGpink-azalea.JPGcloseup.JPGcherry.JPGHey Sarah, I promised you some pics of my spring garden, here we go

Cherry Blossom, Pink Azalea and Red Azalea after last weeks beautiful spring weather

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

slab.JPGOur house extension is underway, a new family room, laundry, bathroom and toilet added, the back wall of the house will be removed.  The Frame has just gone up this week, so I need to get the camera out for another picture.  Hoping all might be done by Christmas.  :pray:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Beautiful piccies Karen!!  I love your cherry.  I want one of those.  Should've put one instead of the big mulberry tree we have!  the stains!!!  I love your azaleas too.  they are the best flowers, so easy to grow here in adelaide, and roses too :)
bet you can't wait for those renos to be finished!
xx Sarah

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Beautiful flowers Karen! Thanks for sharing. That new extension on your house will be so nice for you! I hope they do get it done for Christmas. bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you.  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Great Spring flower pics Karen!  bear_thumb We are entering into fall here, which I love with the all the gorgeous colors of the trees changing, but there's nothing like spring flowers. 

Good luck with your addition project...it sounds great.  Be sure to take more pics!  Ours still isn't finished, and I've been bad lately about taking pictures.....and bad about sharing them. bear_whistle  :doh: It's been crazy around here for several weeks.  Now we're just sitting and waiting for a certain contractor, a certain electrician, and certain plumber to show up again and get their stuff finished so the carpet can go in.  Right now, I intensely dislike them all! bear_angry   I've been told it's all worth the headache in the end, but I'm still in headache stage! :crackup: I hope your project goes super smooth from start to finish! :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww....Karen,

promise us in the sates that you will continue to show us your garden throughout your summer, as winter is coming and we will need the hope....

beautiful!!!

gollyhugs
dilu

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your gardens gorgeous Karen.   The wild flowers have just started here in WA. The wattles are just flowering now.
Only a few succulents flowering in my garden at the moment(sigh)

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ohhh sorry to hear the delay Tracy, hang in there :hug:  I am hoping things will improve for you.

I am finding the mess in the driveway and backyard is pain at the moment we have had some recent rains which is typical for this time of year, I am sure it will get worse.  Thanks for the advice on the photos too.  I have been enthusiastic about it so far.

Well with the spring rains, comes the roses, they won't be too far away from coming into bloom in the next few weeks, I just love this time of year. I will post some pics when the times comes everyone that is heading into winter, thanks for the encouragement Dilu. :hug:

Board footer