Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

I've been pretty much in "lurk" mode for the last few weeks, trying to sort out finance and car issues.  While I haven't resolved those yet, I did feel the need to go back to work on bears and have created a new OOAK piece.

I'm thinking all that time in Nevada City with Scott, Donna, Shelli and the rest of the gang must have rubbed off somehow, because this new bear really looks quite unlike anything else I have ever done.

Let me know how you like Miss Daisy.

daisy1.jpg
daisy2.jpg
daisy3.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Quite fetching, Bev . . . did you make the froggy, too?  VERY nice work!

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

Yup, the frog (will he become the Prince?) is my work too.....I usually make these MUCH larger, so he was a challenge all his own.

Thanks!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I Just love the middle picture. That young lady really has a wonderful expression. I love the little frog too!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Bev - she is really cute -  :clap:  :clap: I am with Jane - I like the middle picture too - it really shows of her wonderful expression. The others are nice too - but the middle one shows - "sweet - yet - sly look" you have created in her face.  really cute. bear_thumb

hugs Kassie

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really nice, Bev... and you're right, it's a departure for you, and a lovely one.

:clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original What a lovely little girl, Bev! I love her profile  bear_wub and her froggy  bear_wub

Eileen

ScottBear scott's bears

This a great look !!! Think you might be on to somthin with this one bev bear_thumb

bearhugs
scott

Board footer