Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi everyone! How do I make a template for my Ebay sales? OR...where can I buy auction template from?
I have bought what I thought to be an auction template maker, but it is not what I thought it would be. I want to have a nice coloured border and nice fonts and placements for my pictures. Does anyone have a link to where I can get all this from?

Thanks Jane.  bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

I know lots use Seller Sourcebook, I think!!   I know I did ask this a while back (not that I hve one even now!!)   but let me see if I can find the discussion....

http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=5514

Everyone elses always look so much better than mine - hope you find one!!   bear_wub  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jane Robshelp is one that a few I know of have used..... I will be looking myself soon as I want to have another go at selling on Ebay ...... good luck with it

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I can send you a template Jane just send me an email telling me what you want and i'll knock one up for you love.
bear_thumb  bear_flower

Penny  :hug:

Darren Ellerton Jac-Q-Lyn Bears
England

Hi Jane

We use the sellars source book all the time, you pay once a year I have just renewed and paid $70.  Loads of templates too many to look at.www.sellersourcebook.com

Good luck!
Darren and Jacqui

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Penny will do awsome.
But if you want Robshelp.com is awsome! It's easy, free and good for beginners.

Board footer