Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
matilda wrote:

This is the advise Judi gave me and it works. bear_thumb Judi really does know best.
And as for TT. I'll praise it to the hilt. I love this forum. I love the people that are the forum.
My bear making has taken a turn for the absolute best since hanging out at TT.  :hug:

AW, you're a doll matilda (Wendy...not sure which to call you).

Kim, you're lucky so far with the no-poked-fingers ...yet.  Hopefully it will stay this way.  I have had some really bad right-through-my-finger pokes.  Hurts like the dickens but has never detered me.

I am working on more Sherwood's Forets bears for the San Diego show.  These have the needle felted features onto mohair...like my avatar bear.  It's really hard to hold bears back as I normally sell them as they are born.

Look forward to seeing more of your little felties Kim.  You too Renea...and Dilu...and Matilda! :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OK, I have to say this:  Needlefelting around eyes is HARD!  It keeps wanting to go behind the eye.  I want a lid, not a googly-eye!!!! lol

Anyway, I figured it out, but it was a pain.  LOVE the needlefelted details on the bear's face.  The sky's truly the limit when you needlefelt details on their faces!

I am really happy with this little one's nose.  I'd post a pic, but it's not done yet.  i don't have any limbs on my bear (leopard)! lol

Kimberly W.

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Judi - when you needlefelt onto mohair, do you needlefelt the thing f.ex the nose
before you put it on the mohair - or do you needlefelt directly on the mohair.

I would like to try needlefelt a nose.

Can you help me?

Hugs Birgitte  :hug:

Board footer