Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  How wonderful for them and thier families. The power of prayer at work again!

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

A second stream has started on this topic but in case you have missed it.....They are out. They actually walked out at about 6am today Tues. Great joy!! All our good thought may have helped. The rescue workers worked hard in dangerous conditions to bring their mates to safety. We must also conceder the family of their co worker killed in the rock fall. Hopefully these miners will now be able to say goodbye to him as the family waited, hoping the rescue would be over and a success before the funeral.
Good thoughts and special prayers sometimes work.
A day of joy and sadness
Susan
Australia

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Lynette, it sounds like the mines over there are very dangerous. I'm sure they said on the news this morning that in Sth African gold mines, 1 man dies for every tonne of gold they remove from the mine. bear_sad

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

It is wonderful, isn't it? Well done to all the people that helped free them!  :clap:

P.S I bet they can't wait to have a shower!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Such wonderful news - tears were in my eyes when I heard they were free.
So great to hear a good news story.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank goodness they are out.  :clap:

Board footer