Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I woke up in the middle of the night remembering the name of the crafting show...

That's Clever......and it is on several times a day on HGTV....so those of you who are hooked on silly but fascinating crafty type things.....sometimes its really silly but sometimes they true artists and it takes my breath away....

dilu

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

I LOVE the artists on this show

but it drives me crazy that they force the featured artists
to be all 'wacky' - I can understand, watching someone
make art might not be the most riveting thing, but ergh

I'm just quiet in real life & would hate to be forced to act like that  :redface: lol

Dilu Posts: 8,574

KIM

I totaly agree with you- I hate that part....and the fact that the camera bounces all over the place-sometimes you really want to look at what they are doing study it understand it.....but they goof it up.

Maybe we should write HGTV.....

Maybe it is difficult for them to find  3 people 5 days a week....who knows......

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have never wacthed that show, but thank you Dilu , for the info.  You all have my curiosity   perked up to go see what this is all about.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Dilu wrote:

KIM

Maybe we should write HGTV.....

Maybe it is difficult for them to find  3 people 5 days a week....who knows......

dilu

They only need to pop by Teddy Talk. Here, is where they will find a great mob of goof balls.  :crackup:  :crackup:
Wendy bear_whistle  bear_grin

Board footer