Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I was thinking about you two just this morning.
Let me know how you both are doing!
:hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Thanks for asking about us Tami! :hug:  :hug:  I was about to post again about little Midget, and saw your post bear_grin ..........

Midget is on the mend!! :dance:  :dance: Her temp has finally stayed down and she's had a lot more energy.  In fact, she managed to pull her Houdini routine and snuck out of the fence in our backyard this morning.  She found the burrow of woodchucks behind the barn and killed one of the babies. bear_sad  bear_sad I've been having fun watching them, and my naughty little dog got one of them, darn it! bear_angry   She's definitely feeling better and back to her doggy duties.  I can't get too upset with her over it since that's what rat terriers are bred for.......she thinks she's doing her job.  Anyway, I found the spot she's getting out and fixed it, so the rest of the babies should be fine now. bear_original

:hug:
Tracy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh I'm SO glad to hear that!!!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Glad to hear she is up to her old self again.
That is great news, not the woodchuck part but the feeling better part! LOL   bear_original

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I am greatly relieved that she is doing better.  She really scared me! bear_sad  Thanks again to everyone for all the well wishes! :hug:  :hug:

I do feel bad about the woodchuck though. bear_sad Midget is back to business...... bear_wacko

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Very glad to hear all is well.   :dance:  She seems to be making good progress.

Sandra  :redface:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yeah! Good to hear that Midget is feeling better and up to some tricks. The Houdini Act .... clever dog!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Yeah, your doggie is getting better and better!!!!!

I am so pleased!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :dance: Great news, Tracy . . . except about the woodchuck  . . . but it certainly sounds as if Midget is back to normal!

Or normal as terriers ever are (I've got a Jack Russell)!

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Good news that she is doing better! One of my dogs tends to dig as well... it cracks me up! He is a cream colored dog and when he has been digging, his snoot and paws are covered in dirt!  (he shoots it all over the sidewalk too!)  He is so proud when he has dug a hole too and looks at me like "Look what I did mommy!"

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

That is wonderful news!  :dance:
What is a woodchuck?

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi racy - glad Midget is doing much better!  Too bad about the woodchuck but he only did what he was made to do!  I'm assurming a woodchuck is the same as what we call groundhogs? 

hugs,

Brenda

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Glad to hear that Tracy.  Yes, you cannot blame any dog for being what they are...a dog.

My malti-poo brought a new born kitten form our hay room up to our back porch just a few days ago.  I was afraid she had killed it.  She may be a cutsie little fur ball of a dog...but she is still a dog...she likes roll in dead things, dig in the mud and chace cars bear_wacko 
The mommie kittie, who is a barn cat brought the kitten that was on the porch right up to the door and gave it to me.  I took it to the barn with a bowl of food for mommy, but she brought it back to the house.???????  Then she carried it behind one or out silos and into the barn.  The kitten was just fine infact I had no idea a kitten that small could meow so loud...probably calling her mommy.

Animals do strange things sometimes, don't they?

Board footer