Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say I have been gone due to a computer crash and had to get a new one. Which was a little mixture of the good, bad and the ugly.  bear_grin
I am so behind on all the happens on here I can't even think about catching up.   bear_wacko  Have read some posts and got a lot of laughs. Smiled at kittens - puppies and other funny stuff. I can't even tell you the looks I got from my husband when he heard me giggling at my computer. So thanks! My husband now thinks I am a little goofy.  bear_grin

But, what I really want to say is WOW! on all the new creations - wonderful work! So many very talent people on here and we all desire a big....... WAY TO GO! song. Someone else write it and I will sing it.  bear_grin nope - just kidding on the singing.

No really - I can't possibly catch up so I just wanted to tell you all - Your bears are all so wonderful! I am very pleased to be in the mix with you all.

Oh - and big welcome to all the new comers.  :hug:

Hugs Kassie

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Hey Kassie I was only away for a weekend and its hard to catch up!
Good to see you back and I am sure the new pc will work out much better in the long run!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Kassie I know what you mean ..... I was away for ten days and there was no way I could catch up on all the posts

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Computer problems are the pits!!! so are all these SPAM emails I keep getting  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry   

Glad to see you up and running again  bear_original  bear_original

Board footer