Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I have gotten the notion of going into my oldest son's room and really cleaning it.   It's really scary in there! bear_cry  bear_cry   If I suddenly disappear from TT, and noone hears from me again.....please, please send in the Rangers or the Green Berets....... or someone! bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :crackup:  :crackup:

:hug:
Tracy --One very brave mom! :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:crackup: OMG Tracy...have you lost your mind? :doh:  that could be like entering enemy territory :crackup: Hope you are well armed with trash bags, heavy duty cleaners & a really good vaccuum cleaner...as well as perhaps a gas mask~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~here comes a safety net for ya dear heart!!!!You also deserve a medal to be sure!!!Oh and maybe you should take  :photo: so you have real evidence!!!
Hugs,

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad ACK, Tracy--tie a rope to your waist, and attach the other end to the doorknob!

I vacuumed cat/dog/rabbit fur from the stairs today, tutored, and jointed a rabbit  bear_thumb

Eileen

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

We did some touch up painting on our baseboards since we got the new tile
put in!
And planted some shasta daisies in the front flower bed!  bear_original  bear_original
It is 89 here today in aurora, colorado so that is warmmmmmmm for them! LOL
Not for me, I'm from Texas so 89 is nothing! LOL
My hubby is about to have a heat stroke! LOL LOL

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

UGH Tracey.  WHen I open my daughters room a voice says ..." G e t    Oooout....."  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

I am just trying to get well.  I have had Bronchitis since May 1st.  This past week I have been coughing up my lungs.  I have never had this before bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

I am also working on some new designs for the San Dieog bear show in August.  Gotta keep going...

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I went grocery shopping...took two naps...got woke up both times by the phone...."Mommmmmmmm, can I?"  Now, I'm making cinnamon rolls.

I keep trying to work on my website and my computer doesn't like it so it's freezes up and pisses me off so much I want to throw my shoes...and I have big feet...through the thing.

bear_original bear_original bear_original

Judi, darling...get well soon.  Bronchitis is not fun and nothing to joke around about.  Take care of yourself!!!

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

What am I doing today? One word..............School  bear_noexpression

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Judi, I am so sorry that you are sick.  I understand what you are going through - I had never had it before this year either and it's bloody awful.  From experience, I will tell you to look after yourself, or you will be picking up EVERYTHING.   I know you have a show in August and have lots of other stuff too, but please pace yourself, or you'll pay for it in the end!  Feel better soon.

hugs,

Brenda

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Judi, you poor thing, my daughter has also had it too, I do feel sorry for you. :hug:

Tracy, you are crazy, no way don't do it.  bear_ermm

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I made bears, talked on TT, vaccumed up all the little pomeranian fuzzballs that never seem to disappear... chased Max through the yard (this is normal, he DOESNT listen LOL... we are trying to grow grass at some spots (we took up the flowerbed because they were a mess and decided to replace with grass).... only problem is the little booger keeps running through it and getting all muddy and then proceeds to run in on my beige couch!!!!!!!!  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry )... LOL 

today though it is back to work.... I HATE MONDAYS  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry  bear_angry

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Bear making and jewellery makingtoday.  Plus some photography.  I have a tent and not benn able to try it due to kids thinking it is  a cubby house  bear_grin
But I am wanting to get a few projects knoced over so I will knuckle down today!

Board footer