Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Judi! Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling too well.     bear_cry   This is for you!

JudiGETwell.jpg

I hope you soon feel much better.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

:hug:  :hug: Maybe I missed a post somewhere  bear_shocked ... Hope you are feeling better soon, Judi dear...  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Take Care Judi and get well soon.  Sorry to hear that you are under the weather  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you so much.  I have been a basket case since May first.  It started out with a cough that got worse as the days went by.  Being an RN I felt it would pass.  Well, it got worse.  These past ten days I have  not been able to stop coughing and then gasping for breath.   My doc has tried two rounds of different antibiotics and an inhaler thinking I had bronchitis.

The severe and constant coughing has weakend me quite a bit.  I had to call the doc again yesterdy , Sunday..I hate to do that...

Anyway, it seems I may have pluresey or pericarditis.  This has been the sickest I have ever been.  I am now on a very powerful steroidal inhaler ( Thanks to DILU!!!)and FINALLY I can see the light at then end of this yuckie tunnel.  Here I was thinnking my problem was sloved with Albuterol...when what I needed was a steriod. ( my head is in such a fog I was thinking Abluterol WAS a steriod until our Dilu set me straight!  Some RN I am !!!)

UGH.

Thank you ever so much for your well wishes.  bear hugs to you all! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, judi, i am sorry to hear your got that sick!

I hope you will feel better soon.

Out of subject: I won't be able to make my live report before July, because I failed my pics!
So if Quy wants the space back...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:  Glad you have it figured out and are on the way to feeling better. Take good care of you!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  bear_grin

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awwww Judi!!!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Judi, really hope you are starting to feel better.
Pluerisy is sooo horrible my poor hubby has had it more than once , he was really ill.
You must take as much rest and sleep as you can...
BIG HUGS
Lanie x

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

gutebesserung2da.gif

Judi, I hope you get better soon!

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

gutebesserung2da.gif

Judi, I hope you get better soon!

Stellajella Wien

Tenerife06judi3.jpg

Hi Judi, I keep my fingers crossed, that you´ll get better soon! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I hope you're feeling better very soon Judi!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

ot_big_1008.jpg:hug:

AWW....Judi, I'm so sorry.. though glad you are getting better.  :hug:

Get well soon!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Judi, Hope your feeling much better soon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I feel better just seeing how much all of you care. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Thank you. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hiya Hon

I am so glad your doctor came through!

Here's the deal guys:

When we don't have enough oxygen in your blood system our brains don't work right and we get confused

HYPOXIA = Confusion

Unless you are the Queen of the Gollydingbats, in which case you are always confused! bear_wacko

Judi, You can be my nurse anytime! bear_wub

bear_tongue

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi Judi,
I missed that you were sick too...so sorry! I have had pleurisy before too and it's very nasty. I'm glad it's sorted now and you are on the right drugs...you should be on the mend faster now. I know how dreadful constant violent coughing can be and have heard of people cracking a ribs from it. bear_flower

12.gif

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Judi - you poor girl.  We're all thinking of you and am pleased to hear you're starting to pick up
bear_flower

Get better
Danni

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oh you poor girl!  I've had a similar illness years ago and it totally debilitates you.  Take care Judi and get plenty of rest!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_flower
bear hug and flower to brighten your day, hope u feeeling better
Lynette

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sorry tp hear you are so ill Judi...I've had pleuricy  bear_cry   It isn't too nice I'm afraid.  Keep warm and your fluids up and get better :hug:  :hug:
xox sarah

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, Judi! Get well soon! I had some strange illness when I was 13 years old (in 1981) that my mom and I thought was whooping cough. It sure sounded whoopy! At any rate, I know how the coughing can wear you out.  bear_sad

Hugs,
Debora

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_sad  bear_sad Oh Judi!!  I'm so sorry you are going through this. Big hugs and prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bear_wub
Tracy

Celena Oxford

GET WELL SOON JUDI  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank guys! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I am so lucky to have so many people who care. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pages:

Board footer