Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

newbear8.JPGnewbear1.JPGnewbear7.JPGI am so proud of myself, I had to share!!!! Whattya think?

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Kim,

He is fantastic!!  You really did a nice job!  I just want to hug him!!

bear hugs,
Sheila

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you, Sheila!  :hug:  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You did great!

This one is my fave!

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Kim

It really look very prof. You've done a great job.
I also like the matching of eyecolor and the collar.
He is awesome.  bear_thumb

Hugs Birgitte

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW WONDERFUL!!!
I'm so glad you did share. I have been wondering about felting onto synthetics. So have been keeping an eye out for more of your synthetic felted bears.
This one is perfect. A truely wonderful job.
Are there any differences between the synthetic and mohair? anything for us to watch out for?
Any tips? I have a stack of synthetic, left over from my beginner days. The time before I became a mohair snob.  I'm not a snob anymore though, HONEST :redface:
I would love to be able to use it. But only if I can felt the faces.  AND you have just proved it can be done. Thankyou for that.
Wendy bear_thumb (raving on as usual) :redface:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, the only thing I did differently is trimmed the "fur" where I wanted the needlefelting to go (but I didnt trim around the eye area)... LOL... Thank you girls! you really made my day!   :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kimmydarling

You have such a great look-your style is evolving and becoming better and better!  This guy is absolutely perfect!!!

How tall is he?

I love the look you are developing into-absolutely wonderful!!!  i am so proud of you too bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bear_tongue

Board footer