Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Daisy-1.JPGDaisy-7.JPGDaisy.jpgHi all, here is Daisy!  She was made of hand-dyed wool (my first crazy color dye job!). Will someone please let me know if I'm (seriously) committing copyright infringement with this girl and her name?  It seems to me as though a mouse named Daisy that is a storybook character sounds really familiar.... Of am I thinking of Maisy?

She's doing that classic 'one foot back, hands clasped behind her, shy girl' pose....

Would someone please let me know?  Oh yeah, and what do ya'll think??

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HE HE HE ... she is so cute!!! I love that she is pink!! her little ears are too cute!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  I dont think it is copywright infringement... especially after Kelly's wonderful post! After all, I think Disney would be going after some people LOL :crackup: ... Besides, this is the first pink mousie I have ever seen!  bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I want her!!
I really really want her.. not that I can afford her BUT I WANT HER anyway

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
Your rather good at this aye?  bear_grin
They have wonderful character and that 'Oh I'm so cute' factor.  bear_grin
Wendy bear_flower

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Uh, oh, must sure be copyright infringement, so, sorry you can't sell her, but I'd love to give her a good home  bear_rolleyes   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Great mouse Kim!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

You guys are so funny, and thank you!  Man, I'll tell you what... this needle felting is ADDICTIVE!  All I do all day is think about what I can make, what I should work on, should I do a Pocket Bear with a needle felted face, etc, etc, etc....  And I need to be working! hee hee

And thank you so much, wendy, I really try for that oh-so-sweetness with these little mice, so to hear someone recognize it is truly a compliment!

Kimberly W.

Board footer