Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Jesss--Sam.jpgSam-1.jpgSam-2.jpgSamantha was abandoned, so I gave her a home, much to the disgust of the other 5 dogs.
She is 8 weeks old, typical puppy, eats, wee's, sleeps and plays.
Here are some of her pictures.
bear_original
Lynette
The last picture is of Jessica & Sam, who was also a stray and arrrived at my house about 18 years ago. Jess is getting frail, now. Dont her and Sam look alike ?

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

He is sooooo cute! I volunteer at the RSPCA and we get alot of abandoned cats and dogs. We are lucky to have many people willing to foster them.  bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Lynette, Samantha is just beautiful. I don't understand how people can abandon animals it is so cruel. She has a beautiful face and just look at those eyes. Well done you on getting a great little dog as a new friend and I'm sure the other dogs will soon love her just like you do.

Hugs Jane.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lynette, I love her.  Can I have her pleeze lol.  I have 2 jacks already and they are little monsters!!!
good luck and hope her siblings aren't too jealous  bear_tongue
xo sarah

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh! Lynette..what a sweet little pup, I can never understand how anyone can abandon an animal, thank goodness for people like you..
I've own two dogs both from RSPCA & Paws rescue also a lovely little cat..
Your little maltese directly behind Sam in the second picture is the spitting image of my Harold..
I love Sam's little jumper too, and she looks very content at her new home, I'm sure she'll enjoy a happy & long life...thanks to you!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Sam looks so sweet!
I am sure she has now the best home she could deam about!
Have fun with her and send us more pics!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Stellajella Wien

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Sam I love you!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I wish you and your new doggy bros & sis all the best ! And Lynette anyway, you´ve got a biiiiig heart!  :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Samantha is a peach bear_wub
I WOULD'ENT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESIST EITHER
Lucky you and very lucky Samantha bear_thumb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

oh....I want a puppy so bad I can hardly stand it.   However, I'm too busy with kittens at the moment...and I'm very afraid more on the way.

My daughter called me the other day and said...MOM...I need $400 right now.  I say..."why, honey...what happened".  She says "Travis's (her boyfriend) sister got a Bichon Friese puppy and I'm in love...I have to have one."   I told her if I had an extra $400 I'd buy one for myself.  bear_original bear_original

I can't imagine how or why anyone can just abandon an animal...breaks my little heart.

Hugs,
Shantell

P.S.   If you should get tired of all the piddling, sleeping, eating, chewing and keeping you up at night, you can send Sam to me.  bear_original

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

I can understand why you gave this cutie a home...so sweet!!!! I want one!  bear_tongue

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub What a total cutie!!  She looks so sweet......and love her doggie wear as well!  Kudos to you for taking her in, many wouldn't......especially having 5 dogs already.  Sam is a lucky little dog to have found you! :hug:  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Sam is such a cutie!  Did you adopt her from a shelter?

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

She is gorgeous.  The two do look related don't they!
I'd have moore dogs if I could but we are restricted to how many we can have as we are in town.  Which is most probably a good thing.

But we hopefull have puppies on the way in about 5 more weeks!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Sam is curled up into a little ball and fast asleep next to me. She had been left in the streets near to where the builder has his factory. He has 14 dogs, so perhaps people dump the dogs there knowing that he will take them in.

Now that my son has left and taken his 3 dogs home , mine all seem to be getting used to her. Of course she wants to play with them, but they are being wise, as those little teeth are so sharp. Yesterday while sewing, I heard this shuffle and she was pulling a little footstool by the fringe, across the room, I just sat their laughing at her, and it was the best medicine I could have ever had.

What mysterious ways we get blessed in- life at the moment has been awfully tension filled, my husband is negotiating to sell their business- so he is stressed out with flying around the world, negotiating. 
My daughter Lauren will have the baby now in July- and because of my past history with me losing my first daughter, then my second daughter living only a day, all in a space of one year, Lauren was my 3rd daughter, I cannot relax till the baby is born and have far too many hang ups about pregnancies and birth.

So I would say Sam has arrived at just the right time for me, sometimes things get taken out of our hands to make us stop and take time to smell the roses and see things in a different light.

bear_original Lynette

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Lynette,
    You're absolutely right - sometimes we need a diversion, and I wouls say that Sam qualifies as the perfect example!  What a cutie!  I don't know how people can just leave a defenseless animal to fend for itself - it's unthinkable.  I'm glad he has such a wonderfully loving new home - congratulations "mom" LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a sweet face!!!
You are so lucky to have all that puppy love around  bear_grin

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

awwwww Lynette who can abandoned that little face. You are a sweety to take her. then I am like Renae and you and most on here. got the room take them in and love them. My husband just looks at me when I see an animal needing a home. I just smile.
she is very lucky to have found you and have a loving home.  bear_original

hugs kassie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sam is so cute!   bear_wub   That's so nice that you gave her a good home.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Hello SAM  :hug:  :hug: you cute looking baby you  bear_wub
Lynette you are such a kind hearted lady  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Board footer