Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I started out my day with the wonderful cacti walk this morning & then spent most (not quite all) of the rest of the day working on the Basket part of the web site.(My co-weaver is away in germany...and she doesn't do the web stuff well...and she seems to have loads of criticism about the web stuff I try to do...hope she likes it at least some) I had our first e-mail request for baskets the other day...and decided I had to do something about the site...like NOW...I sure would appreciate some input from the wonderful TTers......what do you all think? I changed the main entrance page...added a whole page of baskets for sale with prices/descriptions/etc...So if ya have a bit of time...I would really appreciate your impression...criticism...critique of what I have done...I do need to do maore work on the needle felted area...but I am rather done for now...lol looking forward to hearing what you all think of the web site now...Hugs,

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I think it looks wonderful!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :hug:

Adkins, Texas

:hug: Thanks so much Shari :hug:
Hugs,

sarahjane Brisbane

I think you've done a great job....what fabulous baskets  :clap:

Adkins, Texas

Sarahjane, Thank you thank you :hug:  :hug: very much!
Hugs,

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

It looks great! How clever to make such wonderful baskets, well done.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Charlotte,

I took a look at your webpage, and think it's fantastic.  It loads quickly is simple to browse - everything I feel a webpage really should be. Your baskets are amazing.

The only suggestion I have is to perhaps split up the "Prices" page into two, so we can have larger photos of the baskets.  For example, I was so interested in seeing the Bobbin basket, but I can hardly make out what it looks like.  You also have a lot of background in teh photos -  you could crop them down quiet a bit.

Other than that the page is fantastic, and your work is gorgeous.
Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Ditto what Danni said!

I loved the site, wanted more, and felt frustrated when I couldn't get to it.

Closeups and/or multiple views of those yummy baskets would make all the difference. Is it possible to add a click-to-enlarge-picture feature?

Your portrait of 'The Weavers' is fantastic!!

Eileen

Adkins, Texas

Jane, Danni, Eileen,
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate the suggestions...I will have to check & see if I can get the pictures so they are clickable to enlarge:) otherwise I might have to add a note that if anyone wants to see larger pictures, they can e-mail me  bear_grin
Hugs,

Board footer