Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Hi,

I'm back from Disney, and it was fun.  I wrote on a review on I Love Teddies that you can read by going here: http://www.iloveteddies.com/documents/dollandteddy.php    I also have an article about the auction prices.

I got to meet Lisa, who is as nice as she seems from her posts.  I was lucky enough to come home with one of her bears.  I also saw Mindy, who was nice as always. 

I took Andy the moon bear with me to Disney, and he had a lot of fun.  To read about Andy's report, go here: http://www.iloveteddies.com/news_page/1148425022.php

I'll post some pictures here that you can also see on I Love Teddies.  I know I couldn't come back to TT without pictures!   :crackup:  :photo:

Edited to say: I just realized I should have posted this in the Show and Travel section.

Website

Andy-at-Disney.jpgHere's Andy at Disney

Website

Resized-IMG_1623.jpgResized-IMG_1617.jpgResized-IMG_1634.jpgResized-IMG_1656.jpgResized-IMG_1619.jpgResized-IMG_1615.jpgResized-IMG_1602.jpgHere are some pics of the convention.  For more pics, visit I Love Teddies.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Chrissie, It sounds like you had a blast!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

So glad you are having such fun Andy! Hope you are behaving yourself!
pandamac

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Chrissie,

Thanks do much for your lovely photos and glad that you had a good time.
How neat that you met Lisa and Mindy and that Andy Bear was able to go along also.
I am now off to have a look at....  I love Teddies

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer