Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

K Pawz Guest

Hi everyone,
I am just setting up my paypal account and need advice...do I just go with the basic personal account? Does it cost a fortune to transfer into your bank account??? Any bad experiences anyone has had??? I went out today and set up a seperate chequing account just for this for security, but am I getting myself stuck with just being able to use my paypal money for other paypal stuff???? Help please.

Hugs,
Krista

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Hi Krista! 
It doesn't cost a thing to have it transfer to your bank account.  Paypal only charges you when someone pays you with Paypal.....they get a certain percentage.  There is also a Paypal debit card you can apply for.  I have one, and you can use it as a mastercard/debit card with the $$ coming from your Paypal balance.  Very handy!!

:hug:
Tracy

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, I have never had any problems with paypal.
They do a direct deposit into my buisness bank account and
it usually only takes a few days.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I have found PayPal to be great.  Easy to use, and if you have a problem they are quick to respond.

Darren Ellerton Jac-Q-Lyn Bears
England

Hi Krista

We use Paypal - its great!  No problems at all.  Its also a great way to purchase items especially off Ebay for the added security/comeback.

hugs
Jacqui and Darren bear_grin

Board footer