Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas
nettie scotland
Website

Beautiful.How nice of you to share them with us.At the moment on my walks I see and smell(smells like coconut) yellow gorse everywhere.
Diane xxx

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Charlotte, I didn't realize it until now, but you are another desert rat! Like me!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

ITs lovely to see the small things, scratching chickens, flowers I really love life.  Thanks for sharing.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

It's lovely to see the different vegetation in other areas of North America - I love the cactus with the red flowers!

Hugs,

Brenda

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Adkins, Texas

Oh I am so please that everyone likes my picture walk!!! Tomorrow I hope to have more pictures to share ....you aren't going to believe what is coming next...oh and does anyone know what the last picture from todays walk is???
Pictures sure can be worth more than words sometimes bear_wub  :photo:
Hugs,

Adkins, Texas

Part 2...the next onescreekday001.JPGcreekday005.JPGcreekday006.JPGcreekday015.JPGcreekday020.JPGcreekday022.JPGcreekday045.JPGcreekday050.JPGcreekday051.JPG

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures from your walk.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Love, love cactus......I have 7 of them that I keep tabs on. I am about to put 5 of them outside for the summer! now that it has finally warmed up. Arent' they so beautiful when they get flowers on them? Mine don't like to give me flowers  bear_sad  but I keep hoping! Wonderful pictures! Thanks
pandamac

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Glorious  :photo: !!!  Oooh, I used to shove my feet in the creeks at my Grandma's and the fish would come up and nibble ....makes me want to squeal just remembering it!  Gosh they tickled  bear_laugh

Good thing you had your camera...the cactus blooms come and go so quickly, but its just like someone whipped out the paintbrush overnight...

:hug:  Thanks for sharing!!!  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Beautiful pictures!  That would me too, putting my foot into the water.  You really live in a beautiful area!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I loved your pictures! Thanks so much Charlotte, for a fun and very different from my world, walk! You live in a gorgeous area.

Adkins, Texas

Thanks everyone for looking at my pictures... LOL yes...it's great fun dabbling ones feet in a creek & having little trout nibble at your toes:) This area of NM is the northern part, between Santa Fe & Las Vegas NM. It's not far from the Pecos Wilderness.

Hugs,

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for sharing the great pics!   bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Charlotte

what a sweetheart you are to share such wonderful piccys.  spring and summer are here for us, but our friends in New Zealand and Australia are facing the long cold winter....

I know I starved for warm sunny flower pictures last winter.  We didn't have one complete week without rain the whole time.....sigh

bear_original

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Year!!! Thank you Charlotte to share thi with us. I like so much looking different areas. bear_wub

Board footer