Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

I was able to pick up my new camera today!  Yeah!   It's a Nikon D-100 which although is no longer being made, is all the camera I think I may ever need.  The new model the D-200 very recently replaced it but costs 2400.00 without any lenses!   FRIGHT!  So...I consider myself very fortunate to have found a D-100 package complete with lens, flash unit & off camera cord along with a whole bunch of other goodies at my local photography shop with a much more reasonable price tag.

I have a really nice little Olympus that I've used for  several years now.  In fact, many of the pictures in my second book were shot with the Olympus.   But I was SO spoiled with the D-100 cause we use them at work for  all the forensic photography. I've wanted one in the worst way ever since taking the forensic photography course at work last June.

Finally was able to make it all come together...so now I'm off to take some pictures!  YIPEE!

Hugs,
nt

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That's so exciting Nancy.  I can't wait to see some pics from the new camera !!   :photo:  You must be snap happy now  :crackup:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Nancy I think you will LOVE it!!!!

I have the Nikon D70... that one is only $1000 without any lenses  bear_wacko   It stopped working a few weeks ago and I found out there was a recall on that model (software problems)  I just got it back and am I SO glad!!  I was using my husband's Canon Elf.... which is a nice camera... but NOTHING like my wonderful Nikon!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

[size=24]WoooHOOOOOOOoooooo[/size]

Yayyyyy Nancy

Course it seems to us that you must post piccys now!!!

[size=20]Can't be bragging and not posting!!![/size]
o080.gif

the sneaky little golliwonkers still playing on mom's computer

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

How exciting! Gotta love new 'toys'!!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Lucky you!

Danni

Board footer