Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi There,
I'm getting so excited about the benefit & a little worried since I'm still not done my bear.
But working day & night the next two days I'm sure she'll be completed in time.

I just wanted to share the link to Alex's web site to show were on the home page right under the latest "What Happening" area.
Back to work by for now, Sandy 

http://www.alexslemonade.org/

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Sandy,  bear_flower
It's so exciting to see all the names on the list and all the pictures of bears being posted.  What a delight!!

A special thank you to you and Nancy for doing all the truly hard work of setting up such a wonderful program so that we may participate.  I can't imagine doing all you're doing and trying to get a bear made as well.  Sending positive thoughts for speedy sewing and easy ear placement and nose stitches. 

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

WOW! OH! Sandy, I am glad I check the date today. Ya, I usually don't do that, hahaha.  I have been so busy with others projects I all most missed it.  :doh: But I am signed up and will have my bears ready for the day of the auction. I all most didn't do that either.  :doh:  what a scatter head!  bear_rolleyes
It is great to see all the teddy artist on the list. It is going to be a great event!  :clap: Very nice bears all of them. I am putting up some of my very first bears I made from the group of thirty that I talk about months back. They are very special to me and I can't think of a better place for them to go. They are very different from what I make now. I hope people like them. 
anyway I looking forward to the auction  :dance:
hugs kassie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sandy,

I hope everything goes really well.  I think it's great what you're doing.   :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm bringing this back to the top of the page again to remind everyone that tomorrow is the start of the Lemonade Bears Benefit.  A lot of talented artists have made some really amazing bears for this benefit.  It is my understanding that listings will continue throughout the day.  Those in the know, correct me if I'm wrong. 

My own listing, with a $375.00 retail value, has a starting bid of just $1.00 US and is set to launch at 12pm Pacific Time.

Let's work together to make this a huge success!!  :dance: 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

K Pawz Guest

best of luck everyone...I am sure all of the bears, who are stunning by the way will do awesome :dance:  :dance: Gabriel is listed at a starting price of $20.00 with no reserve, do you think I should lower his starting price????

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer