Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm spending the day with my daughter which I don't get to do as often as I'd like...I kinda miss the little princess.  She's taking her first big exams at school....BEAUTY school...and she asked me to be her "model."   I laughed and told her I gave that job up years ago.  bear_grin

I have been neglecting my own hairdresser (20+ years now) for the past 8 months and not had my hair cut which has gotten quite long.  So...today my daughter will be cutting my hair, rolling it in perm rods, rollers, foiled for a weave and some other funky something-er-others.    She won't actually be coloring or perming my hair just going through the motions for technique.  I'll be getting a facial, manicure, pedicure...

Wish me luck...shhhh...don't tell Erienne (daughter) but I did call my hairdresser just incase I need an emergency repair.    :crackup:   :crackup:

Hugs,
Shantell

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Shantell,  bear_flower
You're so funny!  What a sweet thing to do for your daughter.  She'll probably be a lot less nervous for the exam knowing that you're sitting right there for support.  Yay for you!!   bear_original

Have a really great time!!  Time spent with our daughters is so important.   bear_original

Warmest and biggest bear hugs for a wonderful day of beauty,  :hug:
Aleta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Shantell,
    Have a wonderful time with you daughter!  I know it will be a special day and great experience for her.  Can't wait to hear all the details LOL!

Hugs,

Brenda

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Shantell,
I am sure you will have a lovely day and made all the more special because you are helping your daughter. Enjoy you day.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Sounds great Shantelle! Nothing like a day with your daughter! Plus all that pampering too!

Bear hugs, Edie

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Shantell,
This must be a beauty school for very advanced children  - how else would your  little girl Erienne (she must be ever so young - I can see your picture!!) be so expert in beauty care??
I bet you had the most wonderful time maybe you took a :photo: and we could see ?? - I am a little green here :redface:
:hug:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Hi Shantell,

What we do for our daughters..... :crackup:  :crackup:
That is so nice. It is good to be with our girls. Have a wonderful day!!! both of you. 

hugs kassie

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
starlite wrote:

Shantell,
This must be a beauty school for very advanced children  - how else would your  little girl Erienne (she must be ever so young - I can see your picture!!) be so expert in beauty care??
I bet you had the most wonderful time maybe you took a :photo: and we could see ??  :hug:

I TOTALLY agree with you on this one!  The picture that Shantell uses "behind" her avatar is actually cropped.... if you see the whole picture, one of her sons is actually in it too.  Before I really "knew" Shantell... I totally assumed that she was in her 20's and the "mop-headed" hottie was her boyfriend!!!!!!!

Have fun being pampered... oh that sounds good!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

SHE PASSED!!!   It was a looooooooong day for both of us.  My hair looks great...2 inches only...not much time for more.  My face is soft smooth and I'm pretty sure she removed some wrinkles along with extra eyebrows and mustache hairs  bear_grin .   My feet are soft and feel great and I have pretty purple toenails. 

They only had time to do two artificial nails and one of the girls didn't have a nail model (she had to leave early) so I had Erienne working on one hand and the other girl working on the other. 

I'm absolutely exhausted from it all but it was fun anyway.

Now for a long hot tubby!!!

Hugs,

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Ooooh, that sounds lovely - we all need a little pampering from time to time  :lol:. Congratulations to your daughter who, as Anne said, must be a very advanced child judging by your photo......!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe have a wonderful time Shantell! I have 3 boys so a day of pampering is not an option!! They do love their Mom though!!

Many Hugs Louise

Board footer