Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very cool Jane!  Although I going to push Deb overboard and steal Gerard! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   Just kidding Deb...but may I share him with you? :hug:

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I haven't had this much fun in years. Thanks for the memories. :hug:

Quy bear_original

Bev College Place, WA

Now we need to plan a for real one!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

My first cruise! and I have had so much fun reliving it in all of these great pictures! bear_grin  bear_grin  Thanks so much Jane, you are amazing!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Oh Jane!!  Thank you!!  I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!! :crackup:  :crackup: At first I thought it was a real cruise and couldn't figure out how I missed this one! :doh:  bear_grin This was fun!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

: :dance:  :dance:  :dance: 

THREE HUNDRED CHEERS FOR JANE!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I had a great time! You rule, girl! :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Jane! Thank you Hon again from the bottom of our hearts! You are an incredible lady with an incredible talent and I have had such a giggle from this this morning and I truly needed that! You are a gem from heaven and so good to us!

Many Hugs Louise

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

It was a lovely cruise and I'm immediately going to give up my evening glass of wine so that I remember it more clearly next time!!!

Thanks for such a great time,

Marion

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

There is a special place in heaven for you, that I got to sit next to Viggo AND be "SuperShel", all in one vacation cruise!

What a fabulous gift to us all, truly. 

Thank you so, so much for the smiles and the laughs and all the love and hard work I just KNOW went into this.  Lisa is right; this must have been a months-long endeavor.

Doesn't Kjeld look dashing in his captains uniform???

Dilu Posts: 8,574

h020.gif   

Jane, dalring lady, What fun that cruise was!!!  What a great idea you had!!!

b075.gif

I am so glad we all went

d020.gif  h040.gif  h070.gif

g010.gif
h030.gif  a065.gif  d040.gif

I don't think I ever laughed harder in my life.....which caused for a few embarassing moments-but fortunetly no one noticed !

a050.gif

I don't see that topless photo you got of you-know-who-in-the-pool....but as this is the internet I applaud you for your restraint.  She might have been embarrassed and we can't have that!

n030.gif

You are such a peach to put this memory album together for us!  Too too funny.

b075.gif

You know, my dear, it is getting scary how good you are getting at this-we can't believe anything we see anymore, now, can we?

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

No wonder I am so tired today!

o010.gif

And as always with our get togethers-what happens on TT stays on.......

n110.gif

f025.gif    a095.gif    [size=20] hugs to you our dear historian [/size]a095.gif    f025.gif

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Janey ...Janey ...

I have never been on a cruise before and I didn't even get seasick !!! .....Love the purple bikini and WOW .. you really dressed me for the meal.  ....pearls and all.

Thanks for taking me away from the hum drum of everyday life to experience a fantasy of fun.

Hugs,

Wanda

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Jane - that was a amazing  - dido to what Christine said. You had me there for a minute too. I was wondering. "What?" How did I miss the boat?  :crackup:
I just -  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin then
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  and  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin some more.
thank you hon - you are a just "amaging" too!
hugs kassie

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Jane
That was amazing you must have spent ages on it....
:hug: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CHUCKLES AND SMILES :hug:

Sabrina Mind's Eye Modern Art
Wales, UK

:clap: Mum jus pointed to this!!! SOOO funny!! What a time I had - esp the PJ party!  bear_grin

Stellajella Wien

Oh Jane! Great ! Marvelous!
You are a smasher!  :hug:  :hug:
You must have spent the whole week doing this album! :clap:

I have a question: where can I book next years cruise??  I hope I don´t get to sit on Peggy´s and George´s table then...can´t stand these smooching noices  ...if ever they show up for dinner :crackup:

What an extraordinary idea!!!!! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Goodness...Jane you are so clever!!! Fantastic!!!!

Oh and I do look like that in my bikini...NOT...bikini...what's a bikini??

Celena Oxford

Jane, YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!  First the parties and now this fabulous cruise,  AWESOME!

Been so long since I laughed so much and so hard, I think my next cubicle colleague might have thought I went cuckoo with works (laughing to myself) hee hee...if only they know the amount of fun i was having hee hee...I WENT ON A TT CRUISE!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Thank you Jane, I am sure all these take a lot of times.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs
Celena

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Wow, was that ever neat, Jane! You sure fooled me - wondered how I hadn't heard a word about a TT cruise and there I was in front of the Taj Mahal!
What fun!

Thanks and Bear hugs, Edie

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

This is so funny and creative!  What a great cruise!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jane,

What a wonderful Cruise you gave us.... thanks for all your hard work that you put into this.

I really enjoyed my time in Egypt, riding the camel!
Thanks for making our Summer holiday cruise, so enjoyable.

Thanks again Jane - you are a gem.

Bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Jane...WOW! What a GREAT job you did on that! I can SEE how long it took too...you're a legend! THANKYOU!!!!! bear_wub

And to all those gals who didn't make the cruise....get your pics up in the user photos so Jane can invite you next time too!

zemeski Posts: 434

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jane - You just made my summer!! Thanks for giving me Jeremy!! Don't we just make a cute couple!! Ha! Ha! You are so full of surprises!! I can't believe the time you spent creating such a story!! Thanks!! Your the BEST!!!

bear_grin

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Jane, you are soooo funny!!!! You know, I am having a terrible day today  bear_sad  bear_angry  bear_cry  but your photos of the TT cruise made me laugh and laugh! bear_grin   :crackup: bear_grin  I had a great time on that cruise, you really captured the spirit of that trip!  bear_happy  You are so clever! Thank you for all the time (months I hear?) you put into this!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Aerianna

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I haven't enjoy myself so much since we had the New Years Party ....... Jane you do a fantastic job on organising these TT get togethers thankyou.... I had a ball and I can see everyone else did as well........

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

32Cruise.jpg

oooooh Hello Sailor

Oh My Word! I felt so seasick for the first few days (being such a delicate little thing) but George was there to rub my back and give me lots of TLC  bear_whistle

This scuba diving malarky is more difficult than it looks................i kept trying to go down with George  bear_shocked but my built-in air bags kept pulling me back up!
:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

FABULOUS JANE!!!!!!! THANK YOU  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub

Board footer