Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Dilu Posts: 8,574

The Lincoln show is the first weekend of October.....do you think yu would be able to make it?  I am told the Sunday is the day for those not taking classes etc.

Dilu

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Dilu...you're a peach.  I can't make any promises but I'd really love to come.  My surgery is the middle of September and I won't be able to drive for at least two weeks...that and trips to Portland every other day if not every day for followup treatments....AUGH!!!  And...I wouldn't want to scare anyone because I won't be pretty post surgery either. bear_happy  Oh well...

So...give me the details...where exactly and I'll put in on my calendar and play it by ear.

Oh...I did a google search, MSN search, Yahoo search and found no Green Pasture Bears...Bears of Green Pastures, etc.  Too many Snugglebug everything though so I guess that's out of the pictures. 

So...I'll ponder some more...but I'm thinking the Green Pastures thing is where I'm headed.  I just really like the visual I have floating in my head.

TTFN

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

If you ever do move to the coast folks will think twice about your Green Pastures name, then it will stick with them!!! bear_happy

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Shantell, sorry to hear about you are getting surgery...
I hope you will recover quickly.
For your business name,
I vote for Shantell Bear , Shantell stichs, bears and Quilt by Shantell :)
I just think your name is lovely bear_happy 

I think I'm not helping you at all but I hope you will come up with
great name that fits you! good luck :)

Hugs/Marie

Lom-Bear-di Cubs Ohio

Ummm . . . I think there is a UK artist whose company is called Something's Bruin.  Is that correct, UK ladies?

Wouldn't you know it! The good ones are always taken! ;)

How about Bear Hairs and Stitches?

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

I still love your name Shantelle. Shantelle has a beutiful ring and sound to it. You should use it in there somewhere. Bears by Shantelle. Shantellie Bears. Shantelle Creations. Beautiful name.

Hugs Louise

Board footer