Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I have been slacking a bit... I want to comment on each and every one of your bears but I don't have time to  bear_ermm   

I really need to get my bottom in gear and create more bears (been a long and hard month - no reason to bore you with details!)

You girls are doing such beautiful bears!  :clap:  :clap: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Exactly what Kimmy said! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Ditto what Kimmy and Judi said--awesome and inspiring work! :hug:

K Pawz Guest

DITTO!!!!

Hugs,
Krista

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Yep....what Kimmy dear said!!!

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I Sooo agree too! Wish I had time to comment on all the wonderful bears posted here and in the showcase but then there wouldn't be time to make any bears - lol! I try to put in the odd comment now and again and feel badly when so many get left out but it is strictly a time constraint - as I am sure it is with everyone! Just know that many of us are looking at and admiring your bears even if we don't have time to actually post and say so!!!!
Bear hugs, Edie

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Add my congrats too! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
It is time consuming to comment on everything that gets posted and the more TT's we have the harder it gets to congratulate everyone on their wonderful bears.
SO WONDERFUL WORK EVERYONE...KEEP 'EM COMING!
:hug:
Sandi

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Yes..I am very bad at looking with any regularity..especially when I am working on my bears...but well done to everyone....all the bears are lovely :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Densteds Densteds
Website

I agree Kim!! so many talented people, and my apologies for not making individiual comments...just been so busy lately but congrats to all of you!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes awesome creations by a wonderful talented group of artists whom I'm proud to know!!!!  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :hug:

Board footer