Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh, Mindy . . . wow, if I'd know we were so close to you, I would have hollered!  And Kim - I knew you were from somewhere in PA, but didn't know what area.  Are you close to Philly? 

Would've liked to have gone to the Art Museum, but we had so much a to do already that it was going to be hard to fit in.  We did have superb weather and the area is gorgeous.  Thanks so much for looking and for all of your nice comments.  It was a good time.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Mindy,
     Which direction do you live from Intercourse - toward Bird in Hand or the other way?  We really love the whole area and will be there for about 5 days in September.  We've been going there for years and used to stay in Lancaster and then do the old Timonium show every September.  We've probably driven by your house dozens of times.  Our one complaint with the area is that the maps of the country roads aren't marked well - when we first went down there we went to New Holland.  We would leave, and after making a few turns we would be back to the Welcome to New Holland sign LOL!   Took us about 4 tries to get out of town.  We finally went to the smorgasborg at BlueBall last year and hubby was in heaven with all the sea food.  It's well worth a trip.  My favourite restaurant is the Texas Roadhouse (love their Chicken Caesar Salad).  It must be heaven to live there full time.  Hubby wanted to retire there, but now we have a grandchld.  Anyway, take care and bye for now.

hugs,

Brenda

thebearscout Posts: 4

Next time you or other members are in Philly, please give me a call or email to let me know you're coming.  I'm close to Valley Forge and have a little bear store with over 26 artists from around the world!  Would love to show you the bears and my own hug.

Felicia Hymer
"the Bear Scout"
bearbroker@comcast.net

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks so much SueAnn. for sharing your beautiful photos of your holiday.
It looks like you had a fantastic time and how lovely that you were all able to meet up again
and spend some special time with your girlfriends.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sue Ann, thanks for sharing your trip with us, the photos are awesome, I felt like I was there too.

That is wonderful that you have kept in touch.  bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Sue Ann what wonderful photos!!  Thank you so much!  It is so wonderful that you all kept in touch with eachother   bear_thumb   I've lost touch with everyone in my HS graduating class.... including the kids on my block!

Board footer