Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

JeannieBear.jpgI recently met a wonderful new friend and collector right her on TT- Jeannie B..  She has adopted 2 of my bears and wanted to send me a "thank-you gift".  I should be thanking her !!!!  This big, loveable fellow arrived in the mail at the perfect time when I was feeling blue.  He sure made me smile !  Jeannie crocheted him from the softest yarn and added a growler.   he came all dressed like a baby with his blankie and all. 

I've named him Cuddles because he is just so huggable.  Here he is pictured with my 7" bear Gracie ( whom Jeannie's hubby helped name ).   Jeannie is really such a sweet and kind person and I can't thank her enough !!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oooooooh!
How sweet!

You are very lucky, Tammy!
Enjoy your new bear!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic Tammy, thanks for sharing this with us  bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh what a lovely gift - I think you have made a wonderful friend Tammy!

Danni

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Isn't he a darling, and what a lovely thing to do  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

That is so gorgeous Tammy!  Jeannie you are so sweet  bear_innocent

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh Tammy, how lovely!!!  And YES, isn't Jeannie just the most wonderful, sweetest person!??!?!?!  I've had the pleasure of knowing her and receiving a beautiful bear from her as well!!  I'll have to get those pics on here pronto!

Lucky you, and aren't her big ol' babies the sweetest??

Kimberly W.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

they look too cute together!! How wonderful!!!! I love surprises!  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a lovely surprise in the mail - you are very lucky Tammy.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub Awwwwhhhh...lucky you Tammy!!!!  So sorry to hear you're feeling blue though  bear_cry   Tell Riley to give you a hug especially from me  :hug:

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

:redface: I am soooo honored to see my bear with Tammys bear! Thanks to everybody for saying such nice things! bear_cry
Bear Hugs,
JeannieB

Board footer