Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

K Pawz Guest

Hi all you great friends here on TT.... :hug:

Sorry I haven't been chatting as much latley, my hubby had knee surgery last Wednesday, and I have been playing nurse maid since....although I did manage to get a bear finished during the hospital stay and waiting time, along with the few hours at a time that he actually sleeps....men can be such babies when they are sick or hurting, not tough like us women... :crackup:

Anyways I just want to send my best to everyone who is having a rough go of things bear related or not....sorry I missed out on the editorial Lisa, I think that would have been cool to participate in, maybe next time....everyones bears that you have been making are just fabulous...I will post the one that I have finished and have listed on eBay shortly....You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Krista

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Krista,
    You're right - men ARE big babies!  Hope your hubby is up and around soon and your life gets back normal.  Are the kitties all gone now, except the ones you kept?  I'l love to see pictures again.
Take care and bye for now.

hugs,

Brenda

K Pawz Guest

Thanks Brenda...

Sorry I haven't posted more of the babies either....We still have them but they just went up for adoption today...the three that are left and mom...We are keeping three :doh:
I will post some pictures of them shortly...We also have taken in another mom and kittens for foster, she was at the pound and up for euthanasia while she was still pregnant luckily we got her out in time...she has three babies who are two weeks old....I don't have any pictures of her yet as she is a bit unsure of the camera, but I will post them when I get them...

Hugs,
Krista

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Krista, I feel for you.

My man is the BIGGEST BABY!!! I try to be compassionite.................LOL

Don't worry, we'll be here when you have more time

Board footer