Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Several people have asked me how Skippy is doing...well see for yourself!!!

000_0858a.jpg

New door mat...

000_0859a.jpg

She doesn't go far...

000_0867a.jpg

Occassionally finds it necessary to check out the great indoors and see if it's all it's cracked up to be.

000_0868a.jpg

Then, back for ANOTHER nap.

That's about it...she rarely goes far and spends most of her time peeking inside, sleeping on the door mat or deck and just generally hangs out.

I just adore her!!!

Thanks for asking about her.  Not sure if we are having more kittens are not....I hope so.  I'd like to have one to keep.

Shantell

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Shantell - it's so nice to see Skippy being a "happy cat".  Wow, she even ventures inside - will she let you pet her now? 

I hope she has one more litter of kittens for purely selfish reasons - I love to see their lives in pictures! LOL!  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

hugs,

Brenda

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

She doesn't really "LET" us pet her...but she gets a quick pet everyday whether she likes it or not...sometimes two.   bear_grin

She comes in the house alot actually...she's very snoopy.  I should have name her Snoop instead of Skippy.  She's a real sweetie and I think once I get her spayed she'll be a lot more open to my attempts at affection...or else I'll be a lot more scratched up.  bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh Shantell

You are such a patient kittymom.....

Course you need to be patient.....while they do what they do....sleep, eat, sleep, eat. sleep, eat, run to the kitty box, sleep, eat, run around for 5 minutes, sleep some more....

g040.gif  g075.gif  a010.gif  a015.gif  a020.gif  a025.gif  a025.gif  a030.gif

but they are so darn cute while they are doing all of this aren't they

Board footer