Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

nettie scotland
Website

group-3.jpgHi
I thought this made a nice photo,
It is my vast (two) collection of american vintage bears and my own wee stick bears.I like having them around.Gwyneth is off to Aleta now and Johnny is about to leave for the U.S too.
Hugs Diane xxx

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap: Really neat pic Diane!  I think the top left is one of your vintage American (right?), but which is the other?  You do such a great job with this style, it's hard to tell in the picture!! bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Oh Diane,
     They all look wonderful together.  I loooove the panda - did you just make him?  Can't wait to see his auction.  You really do a fabulous job of these new bears.

hugs,

Brenda

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely picture Diane!  Aleta is so fortunate to have won the beautiful Gywneth ... I'm very envious!  bear_tongue

nettie scotland
Website
Tracy wrote:

:clap:  :clap: Really neat pic Diane!  I think the top left is one of your vintage American (right?), but which is the other?  You do such a great job with this style, it's hard to tell in the picture!! bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Thanks Tracy,
Top right is Sam my 1915 bear and my inspiration,top left is my 1930's american bear and the rest are scones.Sam is my favourite and I like to have her in the same room.She comes up to my bedroom at night.How sad am I ???
Diane xxx

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, I love this photo, Diane. You should take group shots like this often. It would be interesting to see one of your German-styled bears with one of your stick bears, too. I think it's sweet that Sam keeps you company. I tend to do the same when I have a new (or old) bear...but it's been a while because I haven't bought any lately. I keep seeing such lovely oldies on eBay and I want one in the worst way...and seeing your precious creations makes me want one, too! I am hoping to some day have the money to get a Wee Scone of my very own.  bear_flower

Bear hugs,
Debora

Board footer