Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Hi, I have been away for about 10 days, with my Girl Scouts on a trip to New Hampshire (what a good time, even with all the rain) then at camp for a long weekend............So, where is Andy? is he making his way to California, having a good time, being a good bear? Give him a big hug from his mommy! Just went through 10 pages of posts and didn't see anything about him......
pandamac

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Andy, where are you? I hope you're being a good little bear and having fun.......wherever you are. I keep checking for posts, but don't see anything.........

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooooops, sorry Ellen . . . I didn't let you know where he's been.  Check under the "Show and Travel" forum.  I have a thread titled 'Austin Bear Show and Andy's Adventures' - or something like that.  I've almost got him ready to go to Erin - probably Monday.  He had a good time in Austin!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Thanks SueAnn, I checked out the Show & Travel Post.....what a wonderful time he seems to be having! I am sure he is very tired, and getting excited about visiting Califonia!
pandamac

Board footer