Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi. I started to build a new website with Freewebs.com My question is: does their server runs well? I already have a . com domain name and a .com email address by another confidense server. I can keep them by Freewebs,( paying fees) but i'm a bit afraid now if their server don't run well sometimes? What do you think? Thank you in advance, Irene

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I am on freewebs and have not noticed any problems at all.
Only thing is sometimes it doesn't like uploading 5 pictures at a time, don't know why.  bear_wacko

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I use it!
I use my own domain name (one I got elsewheres) and email address!
They are really easy to use and you can either use the easy version or the html version.... I have a site in each one and they really are good!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I've been using freewebs for almost 3 years with not one problem that I can remember.  Mine is  also  a .com through their service.    I use the HTML version, but also used their easy builder with no problems.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh you are such an angels to have answered to my question. I feel more comfortable now. Christine, maybe you didn't choose the premium option? I don't know anything about html. My actual website was built in flash, but it's too hard for me to manage it myself. because i don't like to depend on someone else, i'm starting another one. It's not always easy because of my english level, but i'm going to do my best.Thank you bear_wub

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Ive got site on freewebs not had any probs yet.

http://www.freewebs.com/andrewjamesweddings/
Hubbys a photographer...

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Thank you Lanie for taking time to let me know. Hugs, Irene

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Hi Irene,
Just built my new site on freewebs...gone to premium and am very happy.
Hugs,
Sandi

Board footer