Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

The flowers in the garden were so pretty this year I thought I'd snap a few pictures.  Anyone else got some pretty blooms to share?

bee1.jpg

bellflower.jpg

bellflower2.jpg

orange.jpg

poppy.jpg

poppy1.jpg

poppy2.jpg

hugs,
nt

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh, Nancy... glorious!  Thanks for posting!  How the heck are you??

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Beautiful Nancy! Unfortunately most of the flowers in my garden got spoiled last week when we had a lot of heavy rain and thunder storms.  bear_cry

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Nancy,
Lovely flowers, no flowers in my garden at the moment as it is winter in Oz. I love gardening too, but will have to wait for a few more months before anything starts to come to life.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Nancy thank you for the posting, you must have a wonderful garden.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Dilu Posts: 8,574

[b]Awwww Nancy!

Thank you for sharing your garden with us!  I love Campenella sp?    What's the pink one?  Loevly

Too hot here......you're a peach to share!

PS  do you have a green mohair thumb?

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Daphne....what a beautiful Dahlia!  Fantabulous!!! Is the white Astilbe? i can't tell....beautiful! 

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, it's astilbe. Daliahs are one of my favorites. I'm always getting them mixed up with zinias though!  :doh:  I have lots more pics somewhere.... hubs has a strange filing system on the computer.... what ever folder pops up when he clicks SAVE is where the picture lands! Could be in the filed called "mother's day 2001" for all I know!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous flowers gals.  I am a terrible gardener so I go for perennials and it's always a surprise to see what blooms for me each year.  i do love flowers though so here are some pictures I just took. 
Enjoy !

flower1.jpg  flower7.jpg   flower8.jpg  flower5.jpg
flower3.jpgflower4.jpg flower6.jpg  flower2.jpg

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Calendulas-dusty-miller.jpgTT--Blue-Veronica.jpgTT--Beebalm.jpgTT-neil-s-roses.jpgTT-yellow-roses.jpgI just had a walk through my garden and took these pics.  It's soooo nice to see all the beautiful flowers

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my oh my . . . such gorgeous, lovely flowers!!  I'm totally awed and a mite jealous - the weather here is too hot and dry for anything to bloom at my house.  AND since we're in the middle of a severe drought, our watering time is rationed - so no flowers here.  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  Ladies, your green thumbs are beautiful!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I don't have many flowers yet... but I do have a forest preserve litterally next door!  I love to do my excercize walks in the morning and often bring my camera!

web1.jpg
web2.jpg
web3.jpg
web4.jpg
web5.jpg
web6.jpg
web7.jpg
web8.jpg

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ooooo... such purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtty pictures!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Fabulous flowers and photos. Thank you all bear_original

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thanks for such great picts!

Laura-Lynn, what are this yellow/black and this blue bird?
Never seen such birds!
Birds where you live may be very differents to the ones we have in my place!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Hi Sophie!

The yellow/black bird is a goldfinch.  The blue bird is a blue bird - really... that's the name  bear_grin

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Laura,
     Isn't the blue bird an Indigo Bunting?  Blue birds have the red breast don't they?  Just curious. 

Renae,  my double hollyhock is blooming but my downstairs computer isn't working for some reason.   It looks like roses.   I loooove it, and will post a picture when it's up and running!

hugs,

Brenda

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Brenda THANK YOU!!!!!!!!   I know there are tons of blue bird houses in the forest preserve so that's why I thought they were blue birds!!  You were right... just did a web search bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

What a gorgeous virtual tour through the gardens, thankyou everyone!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awesome pix ladies.  Birds, bees, deer, flowers... GORGEOUS!  Not to mention your excellent photo skills. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Wow ... I thoroughly enjoyed tip-toeing through the flora and fauna with you guys!  Was a wonderful afternoon refresher and pick me up.  Thank you so much for sharing all of your fantastic photos.   bear_grin

Board footer