Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

O.k, I know that you can click on the "TT" below a persons avatar to see what bears they have for sale .  But, I just realized that you can also see little pictures of them on their profile page- just click on their name above their avatar .  Did everyone else already know this ?   bear_whistle   Soooo cool !!!

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I didn't know that Tammy........thanks for pointing it out! :hug:  I didn't notice the TT link under the avatars for forever either, so I have no idea how long this feature has been there. :doh:  :doh:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

DumbleQuy, our tech wizard, has been busy yet again making this the best bear site on the web.

Thank you, Quy!

bear_flower

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
Tracy wrote:

I didn't know that Tammy........thanks for pointing it out! :hug:  I didn't notice the TT link under the avatars for forever either, so I have no idea how long this feature has been there. :doh:  :doh:

See what happens when you miss staff meetings................... :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

ONLY JOKING TRACY   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Each time you log in - Quy has put some new and exiting feature on here. We didn't know we wanted them but boy we wonder how we managed before without them .

Thank you to everyone concerned for your enthusiasm and technical know-how. (Where do I switch this computer off?) :crackup:  :crackup:

clare14 Country Bears
England

DumbleQuy!!    :crackup:  :crackup:    Oh Shelli, you made me laugh!!   We love you Quy - you're just the best!!  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Quy thank you yet again for sharing your wonderful talent .....  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

kewel!  Didn't see it Tammy  bear_grin

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Hay you learn something new everyday! bear_original

Thanks Tammy! bear_thumb

Hugs, Lynn

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Ha , I did not even know the first step- thanks for pointing this out. Sure it has been mentioned, most mornings I come to the PC , check email etc, pop into TT, (without my reading glasses)  then start the day and come back later to do all the necessary.
Lynette

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Oh why am I always the last to know?

Thank you, Quy!

Sandi

Board footer